/fat/ Fat loss general

(You) edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For light snackers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread

Attached: (You).jpg (866x1390, 95.04K)

First for fuck PUFA

Any anons that don't calorie count, what strategies work for you? My girl wants to lose weight but won't count calories. I'm considering putting her on an elimination diet where I slowly pull out the worst foods she eats one by one.

carb blockers, eca stack and sarms

Anyone else has to watch Nikocado for motivation
i force myself to watch him so i won't overeat or start binge eating

Attached: fat_crying_wojak.png (765x758, 59.05K)

Everyone! Post your MyFitnessPal log of from the past week.

The mirror is all I need. When I'm hungry late at night before bed, I go into my bathroom and look at the fat piece of shit staring back at me. It's been working so far. Been doing 6/18 IF @ 1k caloric deficit for a couple weeks now. 6 pounds down. WAGMI.

i imagine slaying a wolf with an axe and I use that as motivation

Attached: upnzfbyn7rx5g.png (250x364, 177.11K)

I've been bad I haven't even attempt to start dieting. Haven't lost any weight I can already feel some muscle growth. I guess that's something. The goal I've set is one full pull up by the end of the month.

Attached: 002tzw4pm1581.jpg (640x629, 129.73K)

I've got a log for ya...

Someday when you've lost weight and levelled up, user, I hope you kill that wolf. Be sure to skin it and wear its pelt as a trophy. My reason to lose weight is to single handedly slay a dragon. I know they exist, probably deep in a mountain in Antarctica...

lifting so I can go from undesirable to un-god-damn-deniable for these tinder sluts

Attached: 1649691412449.png (1348x703, 501.45K)

i am a moron and need this in simple terms

if i do omad and lift weights at 400 will i gain muscle? i want to lose weight asap and im having fun lifting but if its gonna be months of no gains then should i just do cardio?

it doesnt matter when you eat but how much per day so yeah as long as you're in the calorie limits you're good. More muscle mass makes it so that your body needs to consume more calories. You should also be doing cardio and lifting no reason to do one or the other

Guys I seriously want you to consider doing a prolonged fast for fat loss. Plus cardio. I just walk my dog for at least a couple miles a day, even longer if on a weekend. After being a bloated alcoholic junk food eating fuckup I have almost completely reversed all the damage I did to myself with just one 7 day fast. It was so easy and gave me so much energy that I can’t wait for the next one. Godspeed bros

*cheat code activated*

Attached: 1655177559291.png (1396x1458, 830.09K)

any balding fatbros ITT?
always had high liver enzymes from being fat. got on finasteride in september, and it’s fixing my balding, but only recently found out it can have adverse effects on liver enzyme count. anyone with fatty liver experiences ever take fin?

Attached: 516FEE83-78C4-4F72-81C7-84D4DDF128FC.png (1050x1000, 31.41K)

No, now if you said day maybe

From 12 last night to 12 this night I ate 1250 calories. Can I eat again? It's been 24 hours. I'm hungry.

Redpill me on this. What are the beneficial effects?

Mainly energy + boosted metabolism for obese bros ever since i started this i was a /fatbetathatneverleftthehouse/ now I'm a /significantlylessfatnonbetathatworksoutmostdaysoftheweek/