makes weird noises and runs through the woods while you're trying to hike and be healthy

> makes weird noises and runs through the woods while you're trying to hike and be healthy
nothing personal kid.
fucking hell, I once stumbled upon at least 6 or 7 of these bastards and all of us got scared of eachother

Attached: boar.jpg (1256x620, 102.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rsFXhGoDnW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are lucky, they can fuck you up

reminder than carnivore tards pretend they would be able to kill and eat this without modern technology.

Filthy fucking swine shit. Outta my way!

manlet mount

i saw a bloodsports video somewhere here on Any Forums once, one boar vs 3-4 dogs with some kind of armor on

the boar was x3 as fast as the dogs in the mud, and was thrashing them. I underestimated how powerful they were

I love pork. I wonder if a neanderthal could kill a wild boar by jumping in it from a tree and grappling it.

Are you some weakling?
Grab the fucker and kill it.
Side step and sweep its legs.

This is why you should carry a glock 40 or gp100

Good gif. I remember this too.

that's exactly why I hate them. If I see a rabbit or a deer I think ,"oh, nature is truly beautiful" but if I'm walking through the woods, in complete silence and I hear that deep voiced "Ouuhink, Ouuhink" followed by some branches cracking I feel like I'm in some fucking Resident Evil game.

Yeah, boar is probably most dangerous animal to meet in forest, bears usually just run away, boars want all the smoke

Attached: 79D77945-1ED3-49D2-B705-51A3908E6AB7.jpg (768x768, 91.3K)

Requesting this if any lurking anons have it

yeah, I'm going to try and find routes closer to civilization and main roads, they probably don't like people, cars or noise.

Attached: 1653256522363.jpg (1440x1768, 232.02K)

gigachad animal

they WILL fuck you up if its peanut brain decides it needs to delet u

if it's a female and little piglets are around, I think you're about to climb a tree or something

I could easily 1v1 female boar and her piglets barehanded

>entire family gets caught by a falling cage
youtu.be/rsFXhGoDnW0
The only reason piggers survive in the wild is because man let's them.

idk maybe you could kick the piglets, but what if the female bites your angle and rips your tendons or some shit like that

I do that weekly as part of my cardio workout