First set done!

>First set done!
>Second set done!
>Third set… or was it second? Or fourth? What set am I on again?
What do?

Attached: 3F331C7F-6B06-4A68-A23C-572FB96F77F0.jpg (738x415, 80.29K)

If you can't tell shat set you're on by how tired you are, then you aren't done. Simple as that.

I try very hard to keep track!
woah

That wasn't a spelling mistake, if your sets are such shat that you can't tell how many you've done, then you aren't putting in the work.

Most people count up with sets, start counting down...Unless you usually do more reps/sets than what you think you can, then you have a different problem.

I draw tally marks on a notebook to remind myself what set I'm on.

you should barely be able to get the bar up on the last rep of the last set. Hell half the time, you shouldn't be able to.

Nice way to get injured.

>Fuck it. Go on till it hurts.

This.

Attached: 1652301013596.jpg (2000x3312, 3.53M)

>stopwatch on phone
>hit lap after every set
ez and it's also how I time my rests

I do this thing called using my brain and counting. You should try it next time.

Can someone report me ffs wanna get banned

I did this constantly until I got the app "Strong" that worked on my apple watch. Lets me count out sets and does the rest timer in between. I think I smoked too much weed in my 20s.

Post Nikocado's and I will report you

Post another one and I'll think about it

Attached: 1649873177190.jpg (2480x2976, 798.05K)

No pain no gain

Attached: 1652389244025.jpg (1200x1725, 1.33M)

Get flustered and start over from set one.

Jefit

NGL I lose track on heavy reps sometimes though

Post loli and I will

Really? I use my brain to endlessly pour over every time I spilt my spaghetti that day, and if I didn't then I think back into the past to find times I've fucked up to mull over for the thousandth time. Then I forget what set I was on.