Why arent u micro dosing roids to effortlessly maintain the perfect physique for the summer

Why arent u micro dosing roids to effortlessly maintain the perfect physique for the summer

Attached: 5EF3703E-413C-4B9E-A3CB-162A74119AA4.jpg (1206x2208, 413.64K)

So far I’ve had 4 bros who roided up commit suicide.

Damn hate to hear that brah I only had one friend who did but he also did a lot of meth so that probably contributed to it.

How the fuck Is 300mg ‘microsdosing’?

300mg seems like it's a fuck ton of test

roidtrans BTFO

he looks really short

he looks really short

6 foot barefoot sorry keep coping tho

>roiding for this

I mean to be fair if you want to kill yourself wouldn’t you try taking steroids before to see if it solves the problem?

RoidTrannies learning the hard way

oh? thats you? Sorry user, thought this is someone else, but yeah you look really short on the photo. Might want to learn how to take a better pic if you dont want people to think you are 5'5 my guy
(no offense)

1 of my roidbros overdosed on coke in Mexico this year and the other 2 are hooked on opiates.

Does roids make them more open to drug, or doe’s drugs make them more open to roids?

A third factor makes them open to both drugs and roids.

If you roid you probably have higher openess, so you are more willing to take other stuff.
Also roiding promotes higher risk (more masculine) behaivour

This
The third factor being homosexuality

Really?

>300mg of test
>microdosing

you wot, thats a cycle retard

Actual it’s called being an Obummer voter.

>he’s still microdosing
It’s 2022 if you aren’t macrodosing you aren’t goi f to make it.

>cycle
MPMD has ruined everyones understanding of steroids.

I already look better than this one hundred percent natty if i blew up on the gear i wouldn’t look aesthetic on stage or be flexible enough to give lapdances so im good

>that chest
>roiding for that chest
Sad

tell me what the fuck it is then retard because 300mg of test isnt a fucking blast, therefore it would be a fucking steroid cycle

shut the fuck up you look like shit faggot