What are the Any Forumsness implications of eating a woman's ass?

What are the Any Forumsness implications of eating a woman's ass?
Will it make me more physically fit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-175025_InBrowser.jpg (720x1600, 498.87K)

e. coli

Test boost. Same as sniffing/licking pussy/arm pits.

Who are you fucking? Why would you go to town on a dirty asshole? Shower first, Jesus.

I don't do anal play, because it's immoral.
Are you really telling me putting your mouth on the part of the body from which poop leaves doesn't come with an inherent risk of e. coli?
Not to mention it's absolutely disgusting.

Your gut Flora will get fucked/hijacked by their biome and you'll end up contracting Giardia...

immoral? hahahaha

Yes

>t.

Attached: 1641856782478.png (826x519, 255.86K)

I have wanted to use my girl's ass bad for a while now, but I knew she was against it. One day I couldn't take it anymore after bending her over and ate her ass for nearly a half hour and she loved it. Another day I tied her up and ate her ass while using a vibe in her clit. This weekend after she spent a long night drinking she was sucking my dick, I started rubbing my thumb on the outside of her asshole gently. After fucking her doggy for a while, she started begging me to fuck her ass. I couldn't get it in without lube but I finished inside her with no birth control stretching her asshole out with my thumb. The next day I made her suck my dick again and I kept telling her how hot it was when she was a trashy slut the night before. I started fingering her pussy and her ass at the same time and made her tell me she loved being stuffed in all holes at the same time by me. I finished her off with her vibe while she blew me. I'll lay off a bit for a while and get her very drunk again before eating her ass, I'm sure she will invite me into her cute asshole again but I'll be prepared.

What is your set of morals based on?

God

Attached: icon_of_the_resurrection.jpg (1280x853, 397.75K)

Unfathomably based.

Embarassing as fuck but i got a throat infection from eating my girls ass, i tongue fucked her asshole without her prepping because i'm a horny fuck and i got it. Be careful, make sure she washes it and dont tongue fuck her unless she cleaned her asshole with enemas, or maybe just dont tongue fuck her, but who doesnt tongue fuck the asshole of a girl they like, so you need to do it safely

That's nasty, dude

Yeah i know, i'll take this shit to my grave though, wont ever tell anyone in my life, but my girl knew what was up before me

Attached: armpit feet ass.png (1000x1000, 175.25K)

Genuinely wondering what you have to go through in your life to unironically consider licking asshole, like did you retards not have fathers or what?

What do you think nibbas be talking about in their ass based music videos? Why do you think women try to make theirs bigger? This is a commonly known part of the ass fetish

Attached: assfoot.png (600x246, 11.82K)

>these threads stay while I get a 7 day ban for self improvement and dating general
Mods are homosexual and female

Attached: 1AFD338C-9CB7-436C-B17C-5E8DB46E70D2.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

Eating ass is like the most high test thing you can do