>The Power Clean with Alan Thrall
youtu.be/mPsxlNjv7Aw
>Flexibility/Mobility with Alan Thrall
youtube.com/watch?v=SsT_go-oCcQ
>How to eat food with Alan Thrall
youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
>Programming Basics with Greg Nuckols
youtu.be/YdEh6N5yAJE

Attached: 1633981980387.jpg (1000x1000, 551.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Attached: c81d9eabc02d6e1e4f50875186667ed7.jpg (600x600, 72.2K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1444517532484.png (492x475, 23.89K)

Attached: satantrips.jpg (666x666, 66.58K)

Attached: 327F8D00-60CB-40F5-A1CD-F13AD1199A87.gif (220x163, 552.45K)

Hymen divider Satan trips

Satan is gay, and so are traps.

and so is cell

>T
Back from my snap city drive by. Started a new Sheiko’esque program so I can bench that 4pl8. Benched heavy but took it easy on squats.
> E
Spaghetti with spicy Italian sausage. (Commence sausage jokes)
> L
Trivium and others.
> F/B
Feels good to be back. Back/hip is probably at 85%. I expect its up to 95% by my next lifting day (Wednesday).

Good work, boys. Boss man said if we made the thread for him he’ll let us take a trip to the boneyard

>figgy is still pretending not to be himself
Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
Bands are like steroids: youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: suzuka_post_workout.jpg (850x1196, 144.91K)

Feel myself hovering off the ground, I’m scared, I’m not coming down

Simon drugy confirmed

Ow my cunt!

You wish that were true, don’t you?

Either that or you're some kind of schizophrenic, you pick which one

How new?

It's talking to itself again

Gonna try high bar tomorrow in hopes that it won't wreck my lower back like low bar (it won't, but there's a high chance I'll fuck my hips up).
I am thinking of doing many sets, low reps at like 70%, so maybe doubles until fatigue really kicks in, so that I can get some technique work in to learn the movement but also some training in as well.
I might film some of the sets and post them here if I do wreck my shit.
If I get bored of trying to squat without pain I might end up doing box squats on a bench because that won't wreck my shit for sure.

>hOw NeW?
kill yourself you double faggot

How many of you guys are at least partially snapped currently?

Hot start to this one boys.

Attached: 66CA5B1D-649B-4FAE-A096-6CC79D77252D.jpg (2000x1333, 192.03K)

I'm waiting another week before loading the spine again

Currently i'm partially snapped in my heart cuz of a girl

Dude you are so annoying, suck my dick