Rare opportunity to ask somebody who’s “made it” anything!!

Sup fit

I am a lil bored rn cooking some meals so I’d like to make this thread to drop as much knowledge as I can in the hopes of inspiring and helping whoever may need, then disappearing for another year. It’s a subtle brag thread but not really because it’s anonymous and I genuinely get so much attention / validation in real life that anything on here means very little to me

I have been lifting for about 10 years now. I started my sophomore year of highschool at age 15 being 5’9” and 115lbs. I was terribly shy, unathletic, angry, low self esteem, everything. I would play video games 7-8 hours a day and eat pure junk. Browsing and posting on video game forums and Any Forums and everything like that. I have gone through pretty much everything a lifter has gone through, been natural, unnatural, injuries, everything. I don’t have great genetics I was just persistent as fuck, it took me an entire year to bench 135lbs. Now I am 6’2” and 203lbs

Not only have I built my absolute goal physique but I also developed myself mentally, socially, sexually, emotionally and spiritually. Kiss less virgin to being able to get nearly any girl I want (hint: it’s not all about looks). From 1-2 friends to having connections in nearly every state, a group of close knit friends, and being able to meet and befriend people anywhere I go (0 shyness, very socially savvy).

I’m genuinely extremely happy not only because I’ve created (and am still creating) my ideal life but also just internally fulfilled due to what I do and the fact that I know I can handle anything. I would not be anywhere near where I am today without the years of knowledge gifted to me for free from random humans on forums whether they posted it years before or directly towards someone, I’m forever grateful for the blessings of Internet stranger's and would like to return the favor. So yeah ama

Attached: 12228C52-5190-4DF4-B480-CF019AB9A6C5.jpg (1280x1280, 343.32K)

Hey bro, thanks for stopping by.
So yeah, my question is:
Why do you feel the need to be validated by a bunch of strangers on the internet?

How to find a sweet and hot wife? Are dating apps useful (I am good looking) or should I be putting my efforts elswhere

Also, how to not wageslave for a living?

why don't you have a wife and children?

I can’t find a specific interior part for my car and none of the scrap yards or pick m pulls in my area have this vehicle with this interior colour. Dealership quoted me that a replacement part would cost $1100. What are my options here?

i recognize you from the misc. good to hear life’s good!

What was your lifting routine and diet like?

>ama

How do I get the maximum use out of my household sponges?

Have you checked Rockauto?

This.

Give me the info for the part

what do you think about burris optics? my buddy swore off them due to apparently shit cs but they have pretty much the perfect scope for my 10/22 so it's tempting.

You need to become as high value as a man as you can. That means improve your looks, your finances, and your confidence. The higher quality the woman (beautiful, loyal, morals) the higher quality of man you have to be.

Becoming that type of man also makes you desirable to many more women, which will make you less needy towards any specific one. Neediness is the ultimate killer of attraction. To get a beautiful good wife you gotta be the type of man who CAN get many other girls if he so chooses. I recommend not really sleeping with a huge amount though because it sort of jades you and ruins the reality of a sweet hot wife, you start seeing them as all the same.

Game works but only because it’s like demonstration of highly desirable character, instead of that charade, become a man of high character

Dating apps are good if you have really superficial qualities (height, looks, money, good pictures). Otherwise you will suffer. A lot of times girls just use them for attention but I have met some really really dope women on there before

If you ever fell off the wagon and let yourself go for a while, how do you picture yourself recovering the social gains?
I had a very similar path to yours but I'm older. Stayed in a relationship for many years, lost connections. Even though I kept my physical gains I lost my social gains.
It's easy connecting to people in college. Now that I'm older and everyone is boring, going through a breakup is hell.

I need this armrest for the drivers side but my interior is black on black and it’s not leather.

Attached: AAAF8505-84C2-4002-A42F-CB2618998CB2.jpg (625x638, 44.93K)

This is a man without a wife, giving advice on how to get a wife.

admittedly, this is pure and unabated reddit tier shit. now, that said, how do you know what your doing is working in the short term, what's your progression model, how do you know you've sufficiently stimulated the muscles enough to grow on a session by session or week by week basis. i can eat, and put on weight, but how do i make sure i'm not just spinning my wheels. Also, YWNBAW

I’m in a stage of life right now where I really am focusing on myself, finally becoming happy without “needing” a girl. I got out of a 4 year relationship over a year ago and now that I’m fully healed from that I don’t have that huge desire to settle down quite yet. Don’t get me wrong though if the right woman comes along I’d definitely recognize it, but my life isn’t directed that way right now

>I would not be anywhere near where I am today without the years of knowledge gifted to me for free from random humans on forums
Based and gratitude pilled.
I feel like I've halfway made it. My career is on track - making 40k doing market research straight outta my undergrad (stats). I think I ought to go back for my masters to really get where I wanna go. I've a good group of friends and socialize easily. In fact I've become more selective over with whom I spend my time. Girls pay attention to me and I get occasional mires and have been in a couple relationships. I won't have made it until I've got at least 25 acres in buttfuck nowhere, a sailboat, and a wife n kids. Do you have any of these things, user?
How much of my resources should I save for the future (house, kids, etc) vs how much should I be spending on the things I want now (travel, concerts, etc)? The way I see it, given that I expect to be making more money in the future, the money I'm making now will have a smaller impact if I save it for later rather than spending it now.

>From 1-2 friends to having connections in nearly every state, a group of close knit friends, and being able to meet and befriend people anywhere I go
how do you do it?

Thanks bro!! I love the misc it feels like a lifetime since I’ve been there. It sucks that you can’t even view the forum without being signed in now

I’ve been training and eating a similar way for about 3 years now, it’s what 100% works for me but everyone’s a little different

I do a push pull legs (quad focus 1 leg day ham the other)

It varies but it’s usually

Push: some type of chest press(db, bb, etc)
Another press but at incline angle (or flat if I did incline)
A shoulder press (db or bb)
Dips
Side raises
Tricep

Pull; a vertical pull (pull-ups etc)
A horizontal pull (I love pendlay rows)
A vertical pull
Horizontal pull
Rear delt work
Bicep

Legs: leg extensions
A leg press or squat
A single leg movement
Another single leg movement glute focused
Some higher rep burnout thing like goblet squats

My first 1-2 exercises I go a little lower in reps, 5-10 usually and aim to get stronger. 4-5 sets for everything depending on feel but sometimes I’ve done up to 8-9 sets. It sounds dumb but at this point it’s all really intuitive and I know exactly what my body needs that day lol. I flex the muscle both on the way down and the way up, very strict form for everything always, 1-2 minutes of rest

As for diet I count macros, usual split depends on what I’m doing but like
280g protein
150-300g carbs (maintaining/size vs cutting)
120g fat (cutting) vs 60g fat or so

As clean bro foods as I can, and if I’m able to get the organic type of stuff even better. I notice a difference in my digestion, skin, mood, everything with higher quality foods

Is the piece you have just fucked up aesthetically or do you need it replaced? I found a microfiber cover for it for like $20