>"use less soap"
>"use stronger soap"
>"use gentler soap"
>"change your bedding every day"
>"change your shirt three times a day"
>"shower more often"
>"shower less often"
>"take cold showers"
>"start the shower hot to open your pores so they can get clean, then cold at the end to close them"
>"scrub and exfoliate to get all the dead skin off"
>"only ever wash gently so you don't irritate your skin"
>"try one of these bajillion expensive products, but make sure you try it for several months in case it takes a while to see effects"
I just want this nasty shit off my chest and back, why the fuck is it so hard?

Attached: 1405467872418.jpg (336x229, 25.59K)

fast

Try nac kek. It worked for me

unironically what did it for me was just not washing my face and just rinsing it with water when i shower or whenever i get sweaty
my dad told me to do this before as well and i didnt listen to him bc i thought he was retarded but i guess it really works

>*saves your skin*

Attached: images (4) (4).jpg (554x554, 30.35K)

just know thyself nigga lmao

Attached: Roman-mosaic-know-thyself.jpg (1186x780, 495.31K)

I don't use soap, never have, and I get compliments on my skin

just don't eat pufa shit

Salicylic acid works well on my face but my body acne couldn’t be cured with even benzoyl peroxide or antibiotics. NAC was the solution for me. I tried all sorts of vitamins and supplements before that too. NAC was my last option before I bought accutane from a fraud site

fitness industry for males turned into qhat the beauty industry is for females. the prayed on insecures males and now the shit storm is here to stay. when in doubt the basic shit and always have moderation. also it is good to follow old school healthy diets. like eating small quantities of everything. and don't forget to eat your veggies

Grow up, kid

I'm 26.

oh no no no

Wash your sheets and pillow cases. Wash them every couple days or have multiple sets.

I eat whatever I want and just workout extra the morning after overdoing dessert. It's just that simple.

Mine cleared up with raw kefir

The dietary effect is not pseudoscience. It's the usual midwit scientist maneuver where they take layman opinion at face value "prove" it wrong and then harvest their social credit for "advancing science".

The thing that really helps here isn't eating less sugar, but totally cutting out all high glycemic index carbs out of your diet. If the carbs are not lentils, steel cut oats, or whole grain pasta then don't eat them. Immediate difference. I could feel and see the acne on days when I cheated and binged on some high GI snack.

If you're younger than me you are a kid. Deal with it.

Pic related, activated charcoal soap, and witch hazel(alcohol free). A bit of unrefined shea butter to moisturize at night.

You’re welcome.

Attached: D0B5DEC7-3D52-4367-8CAA-25CE05569881.jpg (1600x1600, 682.86K)

Literally snake-oil.

Do you shower every day?

Unrefined shea butter is cheap and moisturizes really well. Dunno about the other stuff.