Rate my routine

Rate my routine.

Attached: 936C9328-07FE-4568-9C38-5E2865D32BE9.jpg (960x804, 214.58K)

I hate women so much it's unreal

the one truly at fault here is the cuck enabling "hubby"

You see this and hate women? Pathethic man getting treated like a child and getting rewarded for acting like not complete retard

Both can be true at the same time

>doesn't know how to remove pit stains from a shirt
Is Google too hard for some people?

Attached: 1649983173097.png (1070x800, 3.28M)

I have no idea what this image is supposed to mean

that you are animal

This is why you don't date a woman who isn't attracted to you. My girl thinks I'm good looking, that combined with treating her well means I can have sex any time she isn't too tired or sick (even then I can just wait until she's asleep and fuck her then) and she takes care of most household chores. This one is attractive but I'd take an ugly girl that worships me over a hot one that is trying to use me.

Women don't have agency.

If I was a betting man, I would wager that both parties in this relationship are conventionally unattractive.

So? Doesn't make me hate them less

If your dog shits on the floor do you hate your dog?

The future of the modern married man is truly a bleak one

Attached: _pol - Why are you against prostitution It’s much bette - Politically Incorrect - 4chan (1).png (1624x288, 695.94K)

Imagine being Any Forums and still being this much of a pussy

kill her

>pack 6 lunches
>rape her
>present card
Some people just need their rules though.

In that case I would just slap the shit out of her. You're fucked either way and it would probably be really fun slapping a bitch like that around. I dunno, I'd probably really like it.

Even redditcucks can recognize how pathetic this is. I expected better from you user.

>have affair
>don't get caught before kids turn 18

worked fine for boomers

I’d mail this bitch to the cross on technicalities. I’d make the lunches, cheat on her, then use the get out of the dog house option.