Hobbies

What are your hobbies Any Forums?

Everyday I'm living the same day. Rotting in the pc, and leaving the house just to lift. I need a new hobby. Bonus points if its a hobby that gets you to meet new friends and girls

Attached: milf-blonde-feet.jpg (1200x1200, 328.14K)

Get an education and then a job?

I enjoy cooming to feet pics in my spare time. Sometimes i lift.

Old feet, smushed from high heels. Not cute

Rock climbing is not a bad hobby to get into. I saw a muscle lady with a muscle manlet at the rock climbing gym once, but you need to not be autistic in order to talk to people

I'm passive income chad

Fuck working so the jews get richer

>learn to work on your car
>Play an instrument
>Learn a language
>Read actual books
>Build shit with scrap wood
>Hammer form shit with scrap metal
>Use that PC time to make games/videos/ whatever type of media you like
>Take a walk/hike
>Sew something
>Draw
>Paint something you already own a new color
>Learn to cook a good you like
>Airsoft/paintball/full contact dueling
>Casual sports at rec center
>Metal detecting
>Try standup
>Rock climbing
>Bike
>Smoke weed
Not that hard to find a hobby man. Just do stuff until you like something. You don't have to commit to one thing but you'll never know if you don't try

Attached: 1651285178078.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

I have lots, but drawing may be the main one, picrel is my latest work

>Bonus points if its a hobby that gets you to meet new friends and girls
Get into sports, martial arts are great for this

Attached: photo_2022-06-13_21-35-55.jpg (720x1280, 69.49K)

I want her to do that to my balls.

Get a project car, learn an instrument, etc. Idk about the girls part bro, if you figure it out let me know

I pickle my poops and display them in my living room

I'm a gem cutter by trade, so gem hunting and mining. Sometimes panning gold. My wife and I go hiking when the kids are at school and hunt for gems in the obscurity of nature... unbeaten paths. I look at it this way, if I go hiking/climbing/digging with my wife she'll stay in shape, plus if I find something facet-worthy it's literally free money. I find rutile quartz very regularly and clean up.

rock climbing, or even just climbing gyms are a great hobby and source to fun exercise, forearm gains, and socializing, as the gyms are hyper social

Now those are some shoe-raped toes if i've ever seen them, only paling in compares to the chink foot binds.

I wouldnt call smoking weed a fucking hobby dude

I started solo backpacking and kayak camping. Any time I get a long weekend or a week off work I’ll go to Arizona, Texas, whatever, and backpack. My last one was 55 miles on the highline trail in AZ. Basically just walking by yourself for two and a half days, no cell service, letting your mind wander.

My next trip is gonna be kayak camping through some canyons in Big Bend, TX.

Would probably be better with friends but my friends are boring and think it’s gay.

Guitar
3d printing/electronics design
Gardening
Foraging
Fishing
sewing (mostly to not have to pay the tailor jew)
cooking
programming/homeserver shit
piano (though I rarely play anymore)
I guess 3DCG and video creation may count, because I occasionally get an idea and make a video about it, but rarely.

I don't really consider media consumption (games, movies, tv series) a hobby, but I do that occasionally I guess. Then there's other things I do, but I wouldn't consider hobbies - like when I go fishing I ride a bike to do so, but that doesn't make cycling a hobby (though it is nice), it's just how i get to my fishing spot.
Mega based. What tent/sleeping solution do you use? I always wanted to go solo backpacking or backpacking in the wild, but my country is ultra cucked, so I have to plan shit so noone sees me because technically camping in the wild is all illegal.

Do you ever fuck your wife while in the woods?

I use a passage 1 tent from REI, a 20f sleeping bag, and a little pad that folds up. If you’re trying to keep a low profile maybe use a hammock, and I don’t think there’s large predators in most of Europe so you probably can skip making a fire.

My hobbies are:
Sailing
Submission grappling
Freediving/spearfishing
Painting figurines for historical wargaming

Often, yes.

Thats hot as fuck. Her pussy must taste and smell godly after a few hours of hiking in the nature

A musty lovehole, is a good lovehole. Pheromones are no joke. The sweatier the better.