Would you rather be a broke gigachad or a rich incel?

Would you rather be a broke gigachad or a rich incel?

Attached: 1C57DB58-12B4-45B2-8159-A64E4541ECB6.png (828x930, 1.42M)

broke gigachad, i would just use my good looks, confidence and charisma to get rich

rich incel

I would be a rich incel, then use my gigachad skills to become rich gigachad. Simple as.

>Broke gigachad
>Put your face on social media in some form or fashion
>Do a Raid: Shadow Legend sponsorship
>Have just as much money, get to be gigachad, free pussy

Attached: 1651588891749.jpg (750x709, 130.61K)

rich incel

A broke gigachad still finds a way to be joyful. A rich incel still finds a way to be unhappy.

If you choose rich incel, your wife/gf will just cheat on you with the broke chad
Remember, alpha fucks, beta bux

>rich
>incel
Pick one only

>Relationship or mental health thread.
use it, faggots

FPBP. Came here to post this. Gigachad can, if nothing else, be a model.

I already am a broke gigachad and it’s alright I guess
Having money would be nice though

Cuck mindset, poor incel.

Rich incel, mainly because its an oxymoron. Float the idea of commitment, never follow through, and you're functionally a chad

Rich incel. If I can't get pussy, I'll just buy it.

You can already buy it and you don't have to be rich either.

This is heartwarming

Nah, you just don't understand. In addition to all the other awesome shit I can buy, I can also just buy pussy.

This. If your really a gigachad you're an Instagram profile away from millionaire.

Rich incel every time.
Sex is cool and all but I'd rather just be independently wealthy and play vidya with my bros all day.

I'm a rich incel and I would much rather be a broke gigachad

Is this like a mindset choice or just physical? Like if I choose to be an incel does that mean I'll suddenly start obsessing over pussy or do I just get money and never get to fuck again?

Shows you how low standards have gotten when broke gigachads are flaunting rich incels. A rich incel could be ANYONE but a broke gigachad takes time, effort and hardwork.