Be me in america born in 1998

>be me in america born in 1998
>eat a meat, milk and BBQ southern diet since I was 8 years old(raised in deep south)
>Was obese 200lbs+ since age 14 and couldn't run but still drank a glass of milk a day because my stupid fat christian parents forced me to for breakfast
>developed horrible cystic bacne at age 12 which lasted and never went away until age 20. Prevented me from relationships with girls and loving teenage years
>never ever had sex when I had 3 opportunities to do so(literally a girl took me to her house got undressed and layed on her bed and I only touched her boobs and left), never went to any beach or pool because of this, never took my shirt off barring me from joining sports which I loved playing, Teenage years completely robbed and destroyed
>because of this develop spite and hatred towards parents because I thought it was my shitty genes. Told them death threats, got a job which eventually culminated in me moving out and never speaking to them again
>meet friend at work who's vegan and tells me it changed his life got him healthy
>try it and cook easy meals that are tasty
>bacne cleared after 6 months, 1 year the scars start to heal, now back is fully healed
>went from 240lbs to 170lbs in a year,
>that was over 3 years ago and I still remember the path to this event that led me to truth

My true story by the way.

Attached: What-Vegan-means-76.jpg (1344x896, 565.38K)

Oh I didn't know it was story time you fat bitch

did you make up with your parents?

Nice bro I’ve been vegan for 3 months
Noticed big changes in my health after about two weeks. I guess my body responds well to no meat/dairy/eggs.

>be me in Greece born in 1998
>grow up eating meat, milk and dairy, olive oil, garlic, grains, legumes, fruit and veggies
>always at a healthy body weight and never hungry even when I got to eat like a pig during holidays and feasts even before lifting
Yeah bro, it's le meat that turned you obese, fucking fatass

No, my dad died of a heart attack last year, I went to his funeral when I heard the news but that was about it. I didn't say much. moms still alive though but I don't talk to her much. She was the worst to me, my dad was never really mean to me.

thats because you ate legumes with fiber and veggies, balanced out the meat and overall made your calorie intake much lower with more satiation. What you are describing is not BBQ or southern food anyways or even close to american diet. Also I'm not obese.

yep just my story. I feel like I need to share it now that I've reflected over the last 10 years especially with the anti vegan sentiment and low carb going on

>southern BBQ
***Soul*** food. It's for blacks. Bet your shits were yellow too.
>milk
>back acne
You're lactose intolerant and probably not white. You shouldn't be drinking milk without lactase pills.
>threaten parents
Psycho. No wonder you joined a cult.
>240lbs to 170lbs in a year
Yeah when I went vegan I went from 160 to 145 over the summer, and 120 by the end of the year. Muscles were atrophying too. The only thing that saved me was that I already knew about the dangers of soi so I did not eat it, I stuck with hemp, quinoa, mung beans, and a few other things for protein. If I hadn't know, I would probably have gyno.

tranny vegan discord on full force again. all fields

I used to be anti vegan as well
It’s just i was brain washed and my taste buds were fucked from eating high sugar and fat/salt diet
Once I switched slowly to eating plant based my taste buds only crave whole plant food now

If I could switch I believe anyone could

I am white though my moms finnish/german mix and my dad was anglo from britian

This is my true story, also I thought it would be fun to share it.

Not reading that biography

The thing I suffered most from wasn't actually my diet from the meat, but my life being robbed of experience by my skin issues and not being able to experience sex, beach parties, pool parties, family gatherings with my cousins. removing meat and milk was just a solution. Anyways you are free to ask my any questions, I have a lot of memories of sadness from that time.

VEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

Not reading your blog post but I will ask you this.
One side: 100 vegans, other side: 99 animal product enjoyers. Both fight to the death
Which side do you bet your money on?

You sound pretty faggy so I'm glad you found a diet that fits your lifestyle OP

show me one study where meat is the culprit of bad skin. also what does “christian” have anything to do with health? your blog post seems more ideological than a true story. all fields

I'll add I don't think you could possibly ever understand what I went through or the context of what I have experienced in my life because you simply weren't there in my shoes suffering, So I don't expect someone on Any Forums who doesn't know the full story to understand anyways, what I typed only shows a small glimpse into the pain I felt, you don't need to know anyways.

Are you sure you're american? You type like english is your third language.

This is just my experience, and I have every right to hate my parents because of their retarded beliefs. I know for 100% that my diet caused my skin issues and my parents were directly involved in feeding me what I ate throughout my childhood(since I had no money). No kid should be forced to live like that. You should be ashamed. You niggers are weird and have some stockholm syndrome.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Me like milk, me like cheese, me like meat, simple as

If you primarily ate meat without all the garbage (grains, sugar, tons of empty carbs) you would be at a healthy weight with some muscle mass

A diet that just causes you to lose weight isn't necessarily the best diet. You could eat sawdust and lose a ton of weight, or nothing at all and fast.

BBQ is fine, but it typically comes with a sugary rub and BBQ sauce and all the junk food sides.

I'm tired and I just got off work, I don't really care anyways just wanted to share a little maybe inspire someone, someone that wants to know the truth of my experience. things were stressful today and I wanted to vent I guess. In my mind its justified at least, because all in all this is my experience that none of you have had to experience.

I ate whole grains and fruit which are both carbs and my skin problems went away, if it was carbs and sugars then my acne should have gotten worse.

But nope here I am almost 3 years later and my back is clear, dating someone who I can love. I just fail to see any point brought up here.

Listen don't put your insecurities on me, it's not my fault or meat's fault you were too autistic to drop your underoos and porky pig that shit while you fucked

>you don't need to know
>after blogposting

neither I'd like to not see anyone fight. Why does there need to be a fight if there's nothing worth fighting over. In fact arguing about diet is probably the dumbest thing you can do because it is solely an individual choice, and that choice only affects your health.

Just doesn't make any sense to me.

I shared my experience, as much as I am comfortable sharing. It's not up to you how much you should know, It's up to me.

The point is the meat most likely wasn't giving you acne, something else was causing the inflammation.

You could have eaten only sawdust and your acne could have cleared up because you eliminated all food from your diet.

I have diet induced acne, and it comes from certain foods that contain high amounts of sugar (and artificial sweeteners), and nut, but no meat options I've found cause the acne.

You can eat a good quality steak, or you can eat some ribs slathered in a sugary rub with a sugary barbeque sauce. They're not the same thing.

Newsflash sweetie: war is the only peace. You should be combat ready at all times. Looking at the shit governments have been able to get away with the recent years should be enough to make you realize what can happen