Gym autism thread

What’s some autistic shit you do in the gym? Mine is listening to Vode An and imaging myself as a clone right before Geonosis or Jabiim before a heavy squat

Attached: 13AC89A1-C4F5-410C-917E-EE98835A2C2D.jpg (1920x2400, 977.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAKfazhFwoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I drop a shit before I start every session

I think about my issues and what I need to do to solve them. Sometimes I laugh at my own jokes.

Attached: HORUS.png (2880x3579, 1.57M)

I smoke weed between exercises/ draw comics

I love that green text

Keep to myself and avoid eye contact

Same, preworkout really fucks with my bowels

I watch moe clips just before working out and use that feeling of wanting to crush kittens or puppies skulls in because they're so damn cute as fuel to workout
disclaimer, I don't actually want to crush kittens or puppies skulls but get the feeling to because they're so damn cute

Why would clone troopers have to squat heavy? Lifting and entire pile of busted battle droids off your squad mate?

I like how they were fighting robots the whole time and nobody ever tried to hack the system that controlled all the droids and they used to shut them down, was Palpatines cyber security really that good

Attached: florianus.jpg (220x296, 8.05K)

They also fought a lot of humanoid planet defense forces too and also fought a CIS clone army on Saleucami. Also, that feeling makes me squat more

theres even a badass song about this if youre interested. I listen to it when I workout
youtube.com/watch?v=IAKfazhFwoQ

imperium of man would skull fuck any star wars globohomo cuck empire

Attached: space wolf.jpg (960x960, 74.49K)

I carry the barbels like Guts

Attached: Guts slow long badass walk.png (657x696, 184.97K)

idk who that is but goku could push his shit in

>muh capeshit but JAPANESE
kill yourself

_soy chugging cuckold

>comparing manga to capeshit
I'd rather read the shit in my toilet than read capeshit
At least the shit doesn't deny being shit

Attached: Shiori SMACK.png (732x500, 343.34K)

>DUDE I WATCH LE SPIDER MAN AND LE CuCKOLDS IN SPANDEX WOWIE
>FUNKO POPS AND _SOY AND GETTING CuCKED BY YOUR WIFES BOYFRIEND AND RAISING HIS SONORONI

Attached: 1654868924983.png (693x496, 42.48K)

fucking hang yourself