My gear is here

First cycle ever
Gonnna run dbol kickstart and run test 500mg for 15 weeks

See you on the other side boyos

Attached: C5BBD862-8117-4608-98F2-5FEDE1C999EE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

You're a nigger, Eat my wagons

I’ve been only training for 6 month btw
How much time training do you think i would’ve gain with roidd at the end of my cycle (in 3-4 months)?
A full year of training? 1,5? 2? Or will i reach my max genetic limit?

Attached: 9C5D7005-1BE0-4235-9A88-77D09E70A081.jpg (640x631, 223.85K)

gonna wanna get more vials. you won't stop. good luck soldier.

t. crashed estrogen and cruising

Nah most likely not, i’m broke and i don’t want to get caught roiding.I will do only one smart cycle, and bever will touch it again, and i may go for trt in my 30s-40s. But that’s it

Attached: Jlaw.gif (244x284, 740.09K)

it's never one cycle user.

these words were repeated to me too. it's true. now I'm telling my gf my next compounds I'm running.

Attached: 1655061680629.png (1080x2400, 1.6M)

Test

Where's the tren finisher?

I won’t do train for a first cycle

You are unbelievably stupid for doing a “dbol kickstart” your first cycle. If your hair gets raped, your tits blow up, you get acne, etc. you’ll have no idea if it’s the dbol or the test that did that. Just take the test and save the dbol for your second cycle

yeah dbol + supra test is nono
take a dht nigga

Lol don’t bother bro
This kid is fucking retarded

Oh no a gay friend? Don’t do it.

Test only is good but i really wanted to test dbol, everyone hyped me about it. Regardless i will do good i’ve ai on hand

Stfu

Put tue gear on the food and get the entire house jacked

>dbol kickstart first cycle
LMAO
>im only gonna do one cycle
LMAO

>3 vials
>15 weeks
You'll get to 12 and realize you don't have enough for the full 15. Always get one more vial than you need. Dead space in needles and tiny measuring inaccuracies add up.

Test + dbol is a great way to give you gyno. Test usage wasn't as big as implied in the golden era of bodybuilding. Dbol was very popular but they often used primo as a base. Primo is DHT based and doesn't aromatize so there's no E2 side effects. Dbol converts to methylestradiol which is much stronger than regular estradiol. They also used nolva regularly during their cycles. This is why dbol was popular, because they anticipated side effects and didn't exacerbate them by raising their E2 even higher. You don't know how your body reacts to test or dbol. You're taking a huge gamble on a steroid that has one of the largest likelihoods to develop gyno because autists on /fraud/ convinced you.

Where did you get your shit?

Enjoy your gyno user. You're in for a ride with dbol in your first stack.

Dbol is a monster to control e2 on ime. It makes you feel amazing, but it's not worth it to me. I've still got gyno from my first round with it. Got it almost immediately.

After you cycle create an onlyfans an post pics of those big juicy tits

I will pay to see

Attached: 1654710879886.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

Yeah this dude knows whats up.
I take TRT and get lots of acne. I could only imagine if I take Dbol with it