Any good? Or can I do better without raising chickens?

Any good? Or can I do better without raising chickens?

Attached: AA6DCFAC-DC10-4A6F-A0CE-CB77863A8957.jpg (1000x387, 82.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/business/retail/2020/01/08/h-e-b-rated-top-us-grocery-retailer-beating-costco-and-amazon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're paying for marketing if you buy this soi-tier shit

Ok. Now can I have some recommendations?

Is it really just marketing? I feel like i can taste the difference and the color of the yolk is more orange too

I tried them I only noticed a texture difference.

they seem higher quality, on the other hand, i heard they can colorize the yolk now

Just buy the 30 pack of Publix eggs

Yellow yolks make me wretch now

Isn’t that a chain? We don’t have those here.

Farmers market or local farms. It'll be more expensive, though. It's not that expensive to keep chickens, desu. Making friends with someone who keeps chickes is a good idea, too

yeah those are probably the best ones they have at the grocery store.

Attached: who would win.png (500x257, 221.51K)

Their butter is the best I’ve had except for in Ireland

It is different.
>good eggs are soi tier
Ironically, unlike walmart eggs, the chickens here are not fed soi, GMO or otherwise.

It's a southeast coast regional grocer. HEB is better
>dallasnews.com/business/retail/2020/01/08/h-e-b-rated-top-us-grocery-retailer-beating-costco-and-amazon/

Local eggs from farms are at least $5 a dozen near me and I can usually get this brand or similar for the same price or cheaper.

I get mine from an honesty box down the road, £1 for 6, feel sorry for you

They are better. The ones I buy from the same company are $7.99, yolks are pretty large and very creamy. Hard to go back to generic bleached store bought eggs.

The fucking type of eggs you buy are not going to give you steroid results.

Yes I know. Are you on drugs?

Why don’t you just raise your own laying hens it’s almost zero work and free eggs

stanky yankee will never have pubsubs, couldn't be me

Attached: 1638738320591.png (715x500, 800.64K)

Just go to the farmers market. I get 3 dozen for 12 bucks and they're awesome. They even have duck eggs