Is it true that most steroid deaths are from harsh compounds like tren/hgh/insulin/superdrol/anadrol/DNP etc and not...

Is it true that most steroid deaths are from harsh compounds like tren/hgh/insulin/superdrol/anadrol/DNP etc and not from the golden age compounds like test, primo, anavar, and dbol?

Attached: 7715C0F0-5C61-4A6F-82C7-4A2F578FB0EC.jpg (750x836, 123.31K)

You die from a heart attack because the muscles on your heart have been enlarged, like the other muscles on your body

damn that nigga old! you think he got old man balls or are they shrunken steroid balls?

No it's not true.

There are plenty of steroid deaths from test/primo/anavar/dbol, Steroids are not good for your health/longevity, there are not "safe steroids" they all have risks. Some have different risks and some more severe, and the impact is also individual dependent. One person may be able to use tren their whole life, but if they used dbol their blood pressure will go up like crazy and they will eventually get kidney failure.

Many bodybuilders who don't have heart problems in their family will have no problem living into old age, but for most people this is unlikely. Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in the US, and most people are damaging their hearts in other ways as well as have some genetic weakness. For most people the heart is the organ which will fall first and will cause their death, for these people if they take steroids this WILL accelerate their death, similarly some people may be able to damage their heart a lot and it will never fail them before something else that is genetically their weak point which will cause their death. You can look at it like smoking, some people can smoke their whole life and never get lung cancer or have serious health complications from it, while other people at 50 will get lung cancer. Now imagine the same thing, except that the heart is most often the organ to fail, so it's even riskier to think you can get away with taking steroids.

What about TRT doses?

I'm on 150 mg test per week.

150 is cool but 250 is cooler.

>you think he got old man balls or are they shrunken steroid balls?
They balance each other out so he has normal balls. That's why my future's so bright.

Risks are lower of course for TRT, but dosage/individual response lots of things play a role. The best thing you can do is do regular checkups for bloodwork + have your heart actually checked. Catching a problem early can make a huge difference, and the problem with steroids is that because they are illegal and have a negative stigma, many people do not get proper health screenings for them. Minimizing the risks, and monitoring potential damage is the best thing you can do if you are on TRT/steroids.

I'm on 400. I think my hair is starting to go...

I already have mildly elevated blood pressure because of the 150 mg (pre TRT I ran 110/70, now baseline is 126 / 76 - ish). Would prefer to not raise it even further.

Attached: 1547700169085.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>running over a gram of gear and my bp is 122/60

Lmao nvm I'm gonna die

Attached: 20220613_200222.jpg (4000x3000, 2.3M)

Roiders will never intimidate me. But a manlet with fucked up ears? I would run like these little shits.

Zane never really got supermassive nor was pounding heavy weights all the time. That helps for longevity. Arnold has the best doctors keeping his scumbag ass alive.

Most YOUNG deaths in bodybuilders are from insulin abuse, stimulants, dieretics.

Yes, steroids are going to increase the risk of heart disease and cancer, but that's not really in the acute "drop dead in a year or five" way, more like the smoking a pack of cigarettes for decades "yeah there's a good chance you get lung cancer when you're 50,60,70, it'll take a decade off your life, probably" kind of magnitude.

More people take anabolic steroids than all other drugs in the planet combined. Don’t be retarded and watch your blood work and you’ll be fine even with the “harsher” shit you mentioned.

where do you retards come up with this shit?

I heard it in a YouTube video about steroid use

Based retard

I'm on TRT and mine is amazingly low

Attached: 20220613_221713.jpg (3715x930, 256.02K)

Roidtrannies are usually cardiolets. never in my life seen anybody huge do anything more than a 4mph incline treadmill walk

It's true that most steroid deaths are due to absolutely retarded doses + extremely high bodyweights. That's why the golden age guys weren't dying like the modern guys are.

Retard. Roiders get heart attacks due to enlarged hearts for the same reason that fat fucks get heart attacks due to enlarged hearts - high blood pressure.