To Fit/Muscular Guys, do you care if your girlfriend works out?

Specifically are you guys attracted to muscular women? Like is it a deal breaker if a girl you're seeing or take interest in doesn't work out or want to have a muscular and/or athletic build?

Attached: 62239cbd8a39be266b1e176fa999766f.png (958x1412, 1.09M)

Girl in pic is hot

I like girls who workout but not really muscular girls

I prefer to keep women frail, weak and uneducated

And a hijab

I prefer woman who do not roid, I'm not gay

not working out = very bad.
not inclined to start working out = no deal.
doing steroids like op = just no, its one step shy from gay at this point.

There’s almost no limit on legs/ass. Bekhar is hot af for example. But big upper body is disgusting. It’s masculine looking and I’m not attracted to men.

If this roidtranny needed some HWD I'd give it to her

Allah Bekhar!

Nice s-arms, retard

But also no it’s not a deal breaker. If you are skinny it’s fine. If you are fat it’s disgusting.

no ass is dealbreaker for me

Attached: 1547772102129.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

Skinny girls can have bubble butts that look good proportionally you their frame. I’ve fucked 5ft 100lb girls with bubble butts that looked great.

this. i dont see why anyone would want any of the above, it will only make her a more formidable enemy

>Like is it a deal breaker if a girl you're seeing or take interest in doesn't work out or want to have a muscular and/or athletic build?

not at all. In civilized countries (western europe) girls rarely work out, just walk everywhere and stay thin and it's perfect IMO.

My gf is fat and I regularly cheat on her with varbies/fit girls
ama

Fitness is very important to me. Most normies say im jacked/huge/built, but normie standards don't count. I can 1/2/3/4 for reps as a warmup. Fitness is important in my life.
I have told women that if they get fat I will leave them. The ones that act like im being unfair or fatphobic have, and will always be, dropped. Fats aren't people and shouldn't be treated as real humans are.
That said, i prefer skinny women. Not a deal breaker if it's a muscular woman. It's a bonus if she's fit, cuz we have a common interest, and there's a good chance fitness is as important to her as to me. But if she looks like she might be on gear (like varbie tier) then it's a pass. There's something unsettling about trannies that require exogenous substances to exist.
I hope that makes sense op. And if you are a female, remember, ywnbaw.

I fucked a tinder girl that hid her belly in her pics. Also had 2 kids. Was the best pussy I’ve ever had and my body count is over 3 dozen. I’m still shocked. It was air tight wet amazing. Every bit of my dick was being hugged by wet walls even when balls deep.

Why does it feel like this was written by someone on the spectrum

Based. I wish there was a way to tell what women were right and which weren't

Honestly brilliant effort, this really manages to maintain mid level derangement the whole way through without slipping into schizo posting or ever appearing normal.

because it was