>Make egg sandwich with some cheese
>Tastes fucking amazing

>Grill chicken breast
>Don't enjoy a single moment eating it
>Make chicken parm with spaghetti sauce
>Tastes fucking amazing

Is everyone like this?

Attached: Biscuit.jpg (300x171, 7.84K)

chicken parm?! what are you a white girl? LMAO! do you pair it with a marg too?! ROFL

No, but I made this and it was delicious. Rolled up scrambled egg, peanut butter, sour cream, banana.

Attached: toastlessfrenchtoast.jpg (1023x767, 116.25K)

>chicken parm?! what are you a white girl?
No

Attached: Chicken Parm.jpg (1280x720, 146.4K)

You don't get a good physique by some momentary Olympic effort, but by small gradual changes in lifestyle forever. Your relationship with food needn't be removing everything until you have boiled chicken breast forever.

who gives a fuck about taste? as long as it doesn't make you puke just eat it

>
Do anglos really?

Addicted to carbs

>t. Isnt even white

Try a 3 egg omelet with a diced up slice of roast beef and cherry tomatoes, seasoned with parsley and chives.

Nah, red meat and chicken wings are good. Just lean meats and eggs taste terrible to me without something with it.

Congratulations, you discovered msg. Now go to ching chong store and buy a bag of msg and use it like salt.

An omelet with cheese tastes pretty good. I even like boiled eggs. Just scrambled eggs and plain chicken breast taste like shit to me.

i will never understand why people think they have to follow a recipe or eat nothing but chicken breast and veggies to gain muscle or stay lean.

Attached: 20220505_183449.jpg (661x881, 141.74K)

America is not really a free country but it's enough of a shithole that I can do what I want, and banana peanut butter sour cream scrambled egg is what I want.

Neither the chicken parm or egg sandwich I made had msg dumbfuck

>pic unrelated
I fucking hope, looks burnt as shit

Homemade chicken parm + frozen margs = bitchin pre-whitegirl meal

>burnt
>caramelized maple syrup
Pick one

you can still see literal red flowing out of the burger, please learn how to make burgers before commenting on the next post.

Attached: 20220602_110552.jpg (661x881, 202.43K)

nice meal bro check out mine’s

Attached: F3BCE1EF-1FC2-4CEF-BE5B-78D23C518347.jpg (1536x2048, 303.61K)

How did you get the food to hang from the ceiling without falling off?