/SCI/user CURES AGING, DICK SIZE, FINDS IQ HACK:

The superdrug is called "Deferoxamine", also known as "Desferal" or "Desferrioxamine". By snorting it, it chelates non-metabolic iron from your brain and effectively gets rid of all the iron deposits due to aging, diseases, etc. Various diseases, like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Cancer, may be due to these iron accumulations.
SIDE-EFFECTS: fungal sphenoid sinusitus (if you get double vision or paralysis after taking it, you may have that)
SOLUTION TO SIDE EFFECT: snort 50-100mg of rapamycin
youtu.be/1t3-TFBPpys
here's him talking about it: vocaroo.com/1hmJkw10q0dd
here's him talking about its side-effects: voca.ro/16YZO8vKvxFT and voca.ro/1cGYkb1jUY3o

Increase penis size using these chemical methods, supplements & vasodilators. This in parallel with the angion method = ridiculous dick gains
researchgate.net/publication/322071346_Enhanced_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3
patents.google.com/patent/US20050065159A1/en

ANOTHER THING OF THE PAX PROTOCOL: Intranasal creatine:
>oral creatine doesn't cross BBB ->intranasal does ->creatine gluconate is even better
>THEREFORE: snort creatine for increased benefits.
>it's also a potent antidepressant

Attached: 1654893555797.jpg (1280x781, 236.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1t3-TFBPpys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh god. Hes escaped from /sci/.

Attached: 1654070490686.jpg (1920x1080, 223.72K)

>vitamin d3
>50,000 ui
good lord do people actually do this

>SIDE-EFFECTS: fungal sphenoid sinusitus (if you get double vision or paralysis after taking it, you may have that)
>SOLUTION TO SIDE EFFECT: snort 50-100mg of rapamycin
wow /sci/fags are retarded

mucormycosis is obviously not a threat if you take anti-fungals, brainlet.

Aging is caused by your shrinking telomeres, retard.

darwin award winners

aging?
>snort
small dick?
>snort
side effects?
>snort
mushrooms growing inside your nose?
>snort some more

>snort creatine for increased benefits
Frank Yang was right then?

lmao, this is actually some of the lowest iq trolling i have seen from someone trying to act like they are high iq

going to try this, wish me luck

>I believe I may have developed fungal sphenoid sinusitus that could be deadly and the only sides before partial paralysis is headache and visual disturbance. I had some astigmatism earlier tonight

bruh

>someone trying to act like they are high iq
That's what the entire board of is about. It's filled with literal undergrads and high school students who get all their information from Vsauce videos & want to impress you with their understanding of second-year college math knowledge.

sometimes i dont get college kids. they all act like they are so smart when they know for a fact they didnt get a grade above 95% in any of their courses.

why would anyone want to get over a 95% in a course tho?

I unironically have been taking this every day for the last almost 120 days. I bought two bottles and the 2nd one is almost out. Felt bretty good but I don’t think I can sustain it so I’m switching to 10k next bottle. I take vitamin k7 to help offset the calcification. Overall, I’d recommend it if you’re like me and didn’t get sun for like 10 years. Did more than nofap ever did. I’d probably only recommend like one bottle though. No dick gains.

good point but at the same time dont act like you did. i went back for a 2nd degree and got 100% in every course except for 2 on my last semester. but even with that, i still feel like an idiot because uni work is like elementary level when it comes to real world work

did your penis actually get bigger

I agree but grades are just a way of measuring who can waste the most time going through all the practice problems prior to an exam. I didn't realise how retarded most of my Uni friends were until we all had 5+ years in industry, and noticed none of them were doing as well in business due to naturally poor skills, despite us all getting As.
>t. Went to a top Canadian unuversity for electrical engineering.

>youtu.be/1t3-TFBPpys
>This video is private
Ahaha. I appreciate guys like this doing crazy shit and experimenting on themselves like this, you know, "for science," but people really need to be careful simply trying to replicate experiments like these.

I've been doing it for about a month since reading this. I was already using 10000 iu. No change as of yet.

This.
Just sunbathe nigga. Skin cancer is a meme.