Am I eating too much fish?

I bought a steamer and I have been steaming salmon filets for like the past 3 weeks. I have been eating like 0.8 pounds of salmon every other day. Is this way too much fish? A buddy was telling me mercury poison is a real thing but I thought it was with other kinds of fish like Tuna? Not necessarily quality salmon? I think what fucks me over is that a pound of salmon doesn't even seem like a lot. I eat it pretty easily? Am I just being stupid or should I try and portion it better? I am especially hungry after a lift which is why I think I eat so much of the fish. When I am done eating though, I definitely feel satiated coomfortably though.

Attached: KSSSST.webm (700x700, 486.11K)

take the DEENS pill

lol roasties getting what they fucking deserve

why do women think they can just hit someone twice their weight and get away with it?

He should have been closer when he sprayed her

Why doesn't this dude fuck with men if he's such a badass?

kill yourself faggot

he was asking those girls out on a date

>simping for a faggot
NGMI

>DUDE YOU CANT LE ASK GIRLS OUT AND PEPPER SPRAY THEM WHEN THEY ATTACK YOU
>SO UNCOOL AND NOT BASED!!! I WILL BE DOWNVOTING YOUR POST

quick rundown?

>OP could have posted an image relevant to the topic
>Chooses something unrelated and far more interesting than his topic
>Thread derailed from the beginning
Many such cases

It’s probably fine from a metals perspective. Just see to it that you’re not blowing out your calories/macros. Salmon is healthy generally, but has a lot of fat.

Tranny goes up to random women and starts propositioning them for sex/insulting them. Chick in the second group kicks him; he pepper sprays them and runs.

A BASED INCEL WARRIOR in florida or some shit was fucking around with women asking them shit. He asked one woman if she had beef curtains. This particular group of DRUNK women got irate and couldn't take a joke. The small chihuahua you see up front hit him and he sprayed her with the BASED SPRAY OF PEPPER then he makes a dash because the white knights woulda swarmed him.

Attached: TOOBASED.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Is there a longer webm? Looks fun

What is a proper serving of salmon though? I looked on google and it said like 3-4 OUNCES of salmon is one serving. That seems like sooo little though.

>"attacking"
>throws shoe at an absolute creep who pepper sprays in response
Grow up.

I think there was one case where a dude LOST AN EYE to a womans high heel. Shoes are dangerous brother.

Attached: normies.jpg (682x1024, 82.25K)

get pepper sprayed disgusting beef curtain roastie

>noooooo not the heckin roasterinos
You have to go back

Attached: 1532418977550.png (755x952, 164.74K)

>men and women are the same!
>this mf won't fw men frfr!

yeah so have salmon once a week and DEENS twice a week and there ya go