On this precise moment there are people backpacking across Thailand with their mates...

On this precise moment there are people backpacking across Thailand with their mates, there are people who are having a nice meal at the restaurant with their gfs, there are people who are yatching with their families, meanwhile we're here discussing the same shit ad infinitum or obsessing over that extra inch wrist thickness and name calling each other. Wtf bros what did we do wrong?

Attached: 1654741192827.jpg (2400x1648, 1.08M)

Nigga I do all that shit

You do?

go to thailand then

Attached: hey.jpg (3178x1470, 588.95K)

Your parents fucked it up. It's for life. Enjoy

>backpacking across Thailand with their mates
funny way of saying barebacking ladyboy hookers but alright

Honest to god I think I'm ugly just because having a gf is something that comes naturally to others.

I unironically don't like travelling unless it's to the wilderness and by myself

Attached: 1601579291294.png (800x778, 327.6K)

For some it's totally naturally, the same way as some of your mates already had gfs in high school while you and I did not.

>wanting to be stronger/aesthetic/healthier/thinner IS … LE BAD
FUCK YOU!

>Any Forums is about fitness
ok retard.

Sounds like you should lay off social media

Attached: 3FBD3FEE-E777-4D89-8C7D-BFE4CB59BF17.jpg (749x828, 74.02K)

>why aren't you living a fun life 24/7?
We spend most of our lives working for money and health. Only a small fraction of our entire lives goes into actually living a fun one. Does society not want to live in utopia? We work so hard to live an easier life but we dont work towards actually living an easy life(work being done for us and we just consume resources). Do we crave work for resources or something?

Have you actually looked at most people and who they are, and what they do most of the time?

Because usually it's:
>Degenerates who do ridiculous shit but they look OK in the moment but then spend the next day/weeks/months in the shitter regretting the consequences and they look like ass at 30+
>People who seem really social but then it turns out have their lives in a complete shitter through various instabilities
>People who work hard and exercise and take care of themselves and occasionally take off and do something fun, and you see them doing something fun and then imagine that's the only thing they do
>Your imaginary romantic notions of all these attractive actors and actresses you think of going out all the time and live laugh loving life while they clink drinks together and laugh and then go frolic on the beach and ride in some vintage convertible with their hands up in the air as they laugh and drive towards the sunset

FUCK YOU!!

But if I do all that shit, who's gonna redpill me on whole milk?

Most people just work, eat, sleep, watch TV, jerk off.
Unless you are really smart you will blow most of your money on stupid shit, and spend most of your time fighting with your gf

I get invited to shit all the time but I'm not 18-21 years old. I work full time and go to the gym regularly I just have no energy anymore. I also abused LSD pretty much in the last 1 ½ years. I'm currently try to move forward in life.

I never want to go Thailand though seems like a complete shit bug culture thats constantly hot and humid

>life sucks
yea no shit bro

On this precise moment there are people backpacking across Thailand to fuck ladyboys with their mates, there are people who are having a nice meal at the restaurant with their petit underage thai femboy, there are people who are yatching with their families...to tailand to fuck trannys, meanwhile we're here discussing the same shit ad infinitum or obsessing over that extra inch wrist thickness and name calling each other. Wtf bros what did we do wrong?