Is calisthenics 6 days a week a good idea or not?

Is calisthenics 6 days a week a good idea or not?

Attached: 1637950530332.jpg (500x678, 42.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who carved that?

only 6?

Me, with my dick

Yes, you got your recovery day for growth and that's enough with calisthenics.

the only thing that could possibly be said to this question is "maybe, you fucking retard"

just redistrebute volume accordingly if you REALLY have to

can also PPL essentially, and train legs at home

I want to fuck the statue

if it's a split sure. One of the big reasons why calisthenics tends to come up short compared to weight lifting is that's it's very exhausting relative to the same volume with resistance training and harder for joints and ligaments to recover from because we're using them in a mechanically disadvantaged way a lot.
If you're doing like full body routine every day you probably have do something like k boges stuff that has modulated volume and isometric days so you can go all year without injuries.

google says
>“Undine rising from the waters"
>by Chauncey Bradley Ives, 1810-1894

wtf bros light goes through it
why don't we make things like this anymore

Attached: file.png (800x1067, 1.36M)

Yes but I would advise this with either built in recovery/deload weeks or splits in order to give major muscles a chance to recover once you hit harder movements. If you are not already doing bodyweight stuff I would start with 3 times a week and fully body until it a) plateaus or b) you find the whole routine exhausting, which can happen as one leg or arm moves work their way in and some portions of the workout effectively double in length.

I found for me that it made sense to split the days when I hit a strong plateau on hanging rows and assisted shrimp squats.

we have better things to do, like looking at memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)

Why is it that real women do nothing but these statues get me rock hard?

Attached: PepeCoomer.png (650x520, 83.32K)

Bump for statue

The people making these sculptures would literally spend their whole lives mastering the craft and dedicate years to just one statue. The results are beautiful, but that's simply not feasible in the modern age with no other income.

>working out on the Lord's Day
Those gains won't help you when you're burning in Hell

You ever think he beat his meat to his own statue>?

Because white culture is dying

That's how I train for a year now. 2 sets of push-ups, pull-ups and squats 6 days a week. Good results so far

I simply love how OP derailed his own fucking thread with that sculpture pic, well done!

>not becoming strong enough to completely eradicate concepts of good and evil

You know why
Any Forums