What if I just ate a box of these every single day but everything else was healthy? Just one box. Every day. Please...

What if I just ate a box of these every single day but everything else was healthy? Just one box. Every day. Please. I need... macaroni... cheese...
When's the last time you had some macaroni?

Attached: 2c10224e-7fa9-4748-b0cb-7608f47a0e5e.4d39334f838afac1a7c541fd41bc969a.jpg (2400x2400, 589.12K)

You absolutely can. I wish I liked that stuff enough to do the same

Can I? I have no issue eating 12oz of chicken breast for dinner for 3 years. I just want a bowl of mac.

I knew an sjw who would destroy a box of kraft dinner or a box of cheeseits in a single day every day. She wound up in the hospital.

Macaroni is mostly starch which induces release of insulin which is ANABOLIC. Used correctly, Kraft dinner is gainz dinner

Why did she end up in the hospital

She was there to visit a friend

craving some deluxe rn ngl.
Honestly OP, you can get away with it, although I would balk at it due to the high sodium content. You're going to get a moon face, bloated and disgusting.
Don't use all the powder, do hard cardio to sweat it out, drink a gallon of water and it's fine IMO.

it's probably the least satisfying 1200 calories you can eat. Having 800 calories left after that never seems like enough.

I haven't had grains in a month and my body is now craving those cheesy carbs.
Thanks op

Contemplate why you want the goyslop box version rather than making your own with good macros? Perhaps they put something in the slop?

Yeah, delicious flavor. Imagine, a food company successfully selling a delicious product. Must be a bunch of fucking kikes

Mix a can of tuna with this and it's a great bulking meal

I legit do this it takes 10 minutes to make and is pretty rounded. 40 fat 160 carbs 40 protein ~1200 calories. Easiest way to pad your diet during a bulk.

only if you make me one too

Love the white cheddar garlic deluxe box with some canned salmon added.

Shit I haven't had this in maybe 3 or 4 years and now I want it

Never been that crazy about any sort of mac and cheese much less blue box but I do like a good grilled cheese on whole grain or wheat bread, will also occasionally make a patty melt if I have patties or ground beef. I don't overeat these like a lardass though.

Go for it user.

y'know you can just make your own p easily
just combine cooked noodles, cheese, onion powder and heavy cream in a frying pan

Annies is much better

Attached: 6000201630818.jpg (1500x1500, 145.33K)

Do a ton of cardio and squeeze it in via that. I'm talking 4+ mile runs daily, looooong bike rides, weekend hiking trips (with no high-calorie snacks). This is on top of lifting heavy compound lifts 3-5 days a week. Basically never sit down (standing desk if you're an office wagie).
All this oughta raise your TDEE by enough to have one daily with no trouble.