Design Cities/Towns for People

Besides the vegetable/seed oil and high fructose corn syrup in our food, did America fuck up by not making our cities and towns more walkable? Our cities are designed primarily for cars, with a majority of public transit outside of the northeast being complete trash or nonexistent.

A sedentary life style, terrible high sugar and high PUFA foods, and driving as a primary form of transportation has doomed America to be the fattest of asses on the planet. Is it truly too late, or can this be reversed?

Attached: 6FDD78B4-4471-4E98-B0BC-D2B07873BD6D.jpg (750x536, 177.18K)

>

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 209.14K)

Yeah so weird we don't have mass public transport like *insert European country*, it's almost like America is huge and sparsely populated in a lot of rural areas

Attached: 2zsp44wsjjn81.jpg (640x581, 56.41K)

you fat niggers cant even build rail

Majority of the population lives on the coasts, cross country passenger rail makes no sense when it takes three days versus a 5 hour flight.

>EVERYTHING IS THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT.

Jesus can non of you fuckers take your own responsibility? Boo fucking hoo.

I can get the train from Aberdeen to Belarus you downie fuck

No excuse for not having a high speed rail from Miami to Boston. They can’t even get the one from San Francisco to Los Angeles going. Look how pathetic we look.

America is pretty much fucked in that department. It would cost untold trillions to reshape it and you would need a total change in how society views walking and public transportation. I mean just look at these two retards

You can get trains across the US too eurotard

>OP talks about designing/redesigning cities and towns to be more walkable, requiring less car usage
>AMERIFATS DON’T HAVE RAIL!
>FUCK U EUROFAG!

These are the fat asses infecting this board. The concept of walking a distance greater than their room to the kitchen completely escapes them.

That shouldn't have any bearing on how cities are designed. Old east coast cities are more walkable and have relatively good public transport.

>did America fuck up by not making our cities and towns more walkable?
nah man surely that's a good thing. Especially now with skyrocketing gas prices

OP didn't say anything about the government, in fact corporations and private interests are just as much to thanks if not more than senators and congressmen for the modern American cities.

the joke is that America had one of the best train systems... like 150 200 years ago but nevertheless they can send bitcoins to fuckin mars surely they can build some trains back on earth. All of it was ripped out so they can build 40 lane highways in LA that are still jammed to fuck with traffic and instead have mcdonalds every hundred miles on highways.

I'm not American so I don't know what 100 miles is but you get the point

China just built the fuckin trains, they're a very very very big country too. I mean yeah they have their own problems like the train stations are mostly empty cities that were built 8 years ago meant for millions of people that didn't show up - but at least they have modern trains.

daily reminder that jews want the US and EU to hate eachother

Attached: 158280971.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

The thing keeping people from supporting walkability/public transport is that American cities are full of certain types of people that you don't want to walk around. You can have a state of the art mass transit system but if it's full of crackheads fighting each other and jerking off then nobody will want to ride it.

i live here i drive everywhere

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 230527.jpg (768x680, 121.74K)

Cope. Athens has gypsies and drug addicts and people walk or use the public transport.

Shitty excuse for designing cities in a way that only accomodates for cars.

100 miles is Palm City to Miami in Florida. Yes, there’s an unquantifiable amount of McDoogle’s on the interstate between the two.

Attached: EA51E6C4-7703-4B9B-B254-4DD7205896FB.jpg (828x1443, 848.97K)

Why doesn’t the US just offload their homeless to Canada and Mexico?

even the cope is fatter in muttland

Attached: .jpg (1200x1659, 1.13M)