Lift for 2 years

>lift for 2 years
>thanks to fit culture becoming mainstream women arnt impressed
>thanks to fake natties dont even look that big
fuck you all, an onahole wouldve been miles cheaper than a gym membership

Attached: 7540F4C3-94E7-4EB1-AF5B-63D7915A6BA9.jpg (684x499, 166.58K)

>lifting for women
ngmi

>fit culture mainstream
>steadily rising obesity rate in the west
>basically no developed countries left with overweight rate

It’s becoming polarized with people either being gym freaks or slobs

OP is clearly a 16 year old who thinks social media is the mainstream reality for everyone.

The vast majority of single men in their 20s who talk to women (i.e. discounting the gamer incel) is in decent shape

You're wrong faggot, most young men are skinnyfat, you're just not impressive.

Have you ever stepped foot on a college campus?

Anyone have any success asking out cashiers? Everytime I see a QT I want to ask them to dinner or something but I don't know what to say.

Also I'm afraid of them being like 16 but looking 20.

The vast majority of men and women are obese.

fpbp /thread
Captacha NAG0M

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-203223_Firefox.jpg (720x514, 135.71K)

Yes. Tons of fatties (literally)
Many with gfs

yes, making competition for the attractive women even fiercer
that's how scarcity works

This

You think it only applies to men seeking women? Women are becoming fatter and browner yet still has the standards of a 9/10 woman.

>thanks to fit culture becoming mainstream women arnt impressed
My brother in christ women have never been impressed

>not lifting for your waifu
ngmi

Attached: 817ENPY132S.jpg (1500x2139, 462.3K)

say
"i'm going to rape you. i have a gun. if you tell anyone i will kill you." then she will date you.

Most people are fat or skinny fat. Touch grass

Oh and there I thought this faggot had killed himself what a shame

most women don't care about size and only go for wealth or how good the sex is.
the women who do care - you ain't impressing them with natty results. they know what to look for and look down on you for not juicing.

cashiers get hit on 24/7 by people who have no filter. stalk the girl you like and hit her up somewhere else ie a bar she goes to(ez way to tell age) or be jogging in the same area she jogs in.
if she doesn't do any of those things i'd pass, cashiers with no hope are starfish in bed or scared of being man handled.

When will you dipshits realize the majority of fat guys in relationships weren't fat during the courting period? I've seen it countless times. All the retards on here lifting for women will regain the weight or lose their gains because they cling onto the first piece of ass to give them a chance. Then once you're together your body doesn't matter as much since she'll put out at least once a week even if you put on 50 pounds. But what do you thirsty bitches care? Once a week with some dumb whore is infinitely better than fapping in your minds