The dank meme that saved Any Forums from schizo nonsense. Everyone say thank you

The dank meme that saved Any Forums from schizo nonsense. Everyone say thank you.

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 209.14K)

I honestly don’t understand how someone could deny CICO

>Uh oh did you just say veganism is bad ur a ketolard!
Retarded image

Hello ketoschizo

Hello veganschizo

But Keto is CICO too, you just get there differently than by traditional diet

really? In my experience a ton of keto people say “calories in calories out is false” or “a calorie is not a calorie”.

To lose weight you have to be in caloric deficit no matter what, keto reduces feelings of hunger and carbs are second most dense nutrient after fat but its easier to eat tons of carbs than fat.

Kek go to /fast/ and the resident ketoschizo will argue with you until you get bored about how CICO isnt real.

Attached: 2zq6g7cfk1h81.jpg (1080x1080, 162.77K)

The post that saved Any Forums from OP

Attached: 1653565787769.jpg (3248x4320, 2.61M)

fuck ketofags and fuck vegans ill eat all the potatoes and milk i want

what’s his problem?

Is keto from fasting bad?
Im a newfatass i dont get Any Forumsmemes yet teehee

Never take advice from fat people. Everyone who is pushing keto is a lard ass.

But is fasting itself bad? It brings the body into ketosis

pufa seed oils

Orthodox fasting is based, but that is done to crush the self-will and the passions

Moxyte is a fat spanish programmer who for some reason decided keto was the opposite of veganism, despite the two not even being mutually exclusive.

Being in Ketosis is generally good for you

No its not bad, theres a whole general dedicated to it, you should go read the OP.

Ketoschizo named this guy the creator of the ketolards meme and thinks it's one person posting it, but it was posted for months on /ck/ and Any Forums before it was posted on reddit. He's schizophrenic and requires an evil vegan to blame. Hence "ketoschizo". He's too stupid to understand dates which is probably because his diet causes brainfog. He's also a redittor.

Hilariously this has been pointed out to ketoschizo countless times. He doesn't care and wants to push his own narrative, which speaks volumes about his retard diet. That or he forgets due to the keto brainfog. Either way, I would never do his hairloss shill diet.

Keto doesn't reduce hunger. Just look how all people end up on uncontrollable binges and regaining all their goddamn lost (water)weight within a few days when they eat something they want. It's not sustainable either, everyone I know who has done it has quit it. There are no longterm (+10 years) lifestyle studies of its effects either because 100% of people stop doing it. It's a yoyo diet for idiots.

"A calorie is a calorie, no matter where it comes from." - Coca Cola

I legitimately feel bad for people that don't understand that you can't just regulate calories and continue to eat slop. If you were over eating your TDEE thing or whatever you believe, but you were eating a totally natural and unprocessed diet with few fruits or other sugars, you'd lose fat.

Mental illness.

I can see the Any Forums screencaps on your reddit page lol. Atleast set it to private you retard.

I'm sure some vegan sees that you're mental ill and a schizo and found it funny. You sort of prove it by posting screenshots of archives and making shitty paint pastes with them and you feel that you've somehow won against the evil vegans that plague your brain. Good for you user. Great job. Here's a gold star.

You realize that you're the Chris chan of/fit/ though, right?

>that you can't just regulate calories and continue to eat slop.
um… I don’t eat clean and I lost 65 lbs. is it optimal? No, but I still lost the fat.
kek

it's literally just one schizo who spends his life posting here
I eat low carb because it makes me less hungry eating lots of protein and fat
I still count kcal