Is the average, untrained man strong enough to beat a trained woman in a fight?

Is the average, untrained man strong enough to beat a trained woman in a fight?

Attached: 13422776337.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

No.
/thread

Depends on the man and what you consider "average" put an actual man in that fight... Like a 6'0 200lb+ dude and yeah women pretty much get fucking demolished every time. Honestly, it's a really eye opening experience for both sexes when you realize how much the strength difference is.
My lesbian aunt took up kick boxing and actually competed at a regional level, I also trained when I was younger (mostly irrelevant though) and she wanted to have a sparring session because she thought she was tough shit or smth lol.

Anyways all I did was literally grab her arm as she was fainting jabs and pulled her in with relative ease... then I just held her and she couldn't move. I just gently pinned her to the floor and my weight alone was enough to incapacitate her, I barely used any force at all. She weighed about 140lbs at about 5'7, I'm 6'1 at 216lbs.

I dated a chick who was 5'3 about 110lbs and I could have literally fucking tossed her like a bag of potatoes if I wanted to.

Attached: 1402640996855.jpg (645x773, 122.53K)

The average man is neither 6' nor 200lbs.

Not really that difficult to pin some 130 pound bean pole on JV.

Why was she unable to keep distance from you, are you much faster than her. General rule is that smaller people are quicker so I feel like she should be able to keep distance and pepper you from the outside.

Yes, the upper body strength and reflex difference is immense.

If the woman has been pushed to excel since youth by a formerly athletic dad who wished he had a son, she probably wrecks. The resident thot of some mma gym or a girl who does drills and maybe light sparring once a week would still lose.
The man most likely to attack a woman is her husband or boyfriend anyway, and I don't think I've ever known a woman who's into martial arts who wasn't dating or married to a man that also was, so it's ultimately a wash.

have you never watched a fight in your life you fucking retard?
the "speed difference" has to do with hand speed, she's not going to be able to walk backwards 3x faster than him

Your understanding is correct but at the end of the day weight classes exist in professional sports for a reason. Yes, tactics exist to give your smaller opponent a "chance" but they are already at an EXTREME and in some cases insurmountable disadvantage.

Honestly unless I let her directly kick me in the face without bracing or trying to mitigate the hit whatsoever she might have a chance to KO me but even then I just don't know if women really poses that type of power. I could have taken hits from her all day and I doubt it would have done anything. Weight and height are just too big of a factor in hand to hand combat not just from a power perspective but from fighting technique in general.

>Be shorter person with smaller reach
>Move out of your range and into your opponents preferred range
>profit?

Women are slow, and he had a huge reach advantage

>this cope again
Get new material.

If you ask the average women, the average guy is 6'2, 180lbs and makes $100k.

Cool. Doesn't change reality.

Do you know how weight classes work?

Attached: superior speed.jpg (431x785, 45.78K)

I wrestled so of course I do. These types of dudes are absolute scrubs that any moderately strong person could pin. Also, only retards go for headlocks right off the bat.

He fucking sucks and she's a state champ so of course he got his shit wrecked, simple as that. Putting it on weight is retarded.

Any man under 200lbs isn’t a man

No because thats not even a man

I'm under 200lbs and I can destroy you in my sleep, buddy.