Quitting Deadlifts

im saving myself before it becomes too late to save my back. any recommendations for alternative but similar exercises?

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (981x1141, 2.15M)

Curls

I just herniated a disc in my back last week, originally fucked it up years ago doing deadlifts. Shit sucks

thats for bicep not back

Deadlifts, at a lighter weight.

should i do a weight were i can do 10-12 reps with no issue?

pic related and lat pulldowns

Attached: 607429e5127af8a2_rowing.jpg (550x371, 36.85K)

RDL
Good Morning
Sumo DL

yes man you should have been doing that from the start for fucks sake!

Cleans
Kettlebell swings

They are if you do them heavy enough

what form?

Trap bar deadlift

oh man... are you kidding? tell us, for real

I'm maxing out on deadlifts tomorrow out of spite. There's no bad exercises, just bad programming and loading.

hex/trap bar DL. much better position to lift, much easier on the back. I do them exclusively after a disc slipped a couple years back and have not have had issues since. I still do classic DLs every 4 weeks or so with moderate weight just because I like them tho

Deadlifts are too blissful to stop

When you get that bar up uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
it's heaven

balkanchad style

i hurt myself after a deadlift session. didnt start till i sat in the car. but i dont think it was deadlift, i did row machine before and after. i think it was that

bridge and glute bridge passives.progress w weight
weighted supermans

Rdls, hip thrusts, weighted carries, Chinups, pendlay rows, squats, back extensions, and planks to hit your body in a similar way.

Yes. If your form starts going to shit, end the set, you already passed failure. Only lift what you can get with good form.

RETARD!