Should i follow this food plan?

Should i follow this food plan?
Should i trust it?

Attached: B8DB5E55-F360-4B5C-B53C-F114FC2DB425.jpg (1126x1001, 870.72K)

>veggies

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5.07K)

bravelemon has the mobility of a veggie

Just manage your calories you fat piece of shit

Attached: IMG_5726.png (1000x1000, 902.98K)

ah ye since you only need calories to lose/gain weight i wont need any vitamins and minerals at all

yeah it looks pretty good. the keto and carnivore fanatics will inevitably come in here to shit on carbs or veggies or fruits but overall the pic is good imo.

just manage your fat you piece of shit

You're my new favorite name fag

>Canola
That's a nope.

>beans
>canola oil
>almonds
>splenda
>peas
Remove these and you're golden

Doing God's work user.

You seem to have made a mistake! Don't worry though it's a small one and easy to fix.

Unless your posting with a tripcode is essential to the thread then you should try to stick to posting anonymously. If your identity is not crucial to the content of your posts or the thread, then posting anonymously is always better!

Attached: securetrips.gif (300x100, 12.3K)

>Sneed oils
>No sardines

DROPPED

>all fish

What's wrong with almonds and peas?

Almonds have exceptionally high isoflavones for tree nuts, and all legumes including peas have high isoflavone content. Beans also make you gassy, not worth the intestinal distress when you could just eat dairy, eggs, or meats.

>a child wrote this

It’s not too bad honestly, but yeah, you need to know and care about how many calories you’re eating and what your macro split is. For example, it’s really easy to get fat if you give yourself carte blanche with salmon, lean ground beef, and whole grain pasta.
Before we start with the whole “counting calories is an eating disorder” thing, there is no such thing as “eating normal” in the affluent, technological society — if you just do what comes easily you’ll end up fat, weak and unhappy. It’s all fucked up but that’s how it is.
Also, nuts and seeds are fine, but you need to be careful because they can blow out your calories and fat allotment faster than you think.

There are people in Africa who eat enough calories but have nutrient deficiencies which gives them diseases.

Well yeah, you might get a nutrient deficiency if you follow that diet, but you will lose weight. A good multivitamin will stave off any serious nutrient deficiencies anyway.

I like almonds and peas. I wouldn't even feed beans to an animal.

You're still eating processed foods which have a bunch of additives that do god knows what.