Military Any Forums

Hey Any Forums I need guidance

I leave for army basic training on august 1st and I think it’s about time I get my cardio and endurance back up. I’ll post physique in a sec but I’m 5’9, 175 lbs, and 13% bf. 235 bench, 335 squat, 405 deadlift.

Now that’s all cool but it’s not what I need. I need to be able to run like a motherfucker and do stupid Bodyweight exercises all day. So, if I was to just stop going to the gym and just do cardio and simple, high volume, calisthenics, while keeping my calories at maintenance, am I gonna shred a ton of muscle?

>inb4 good luck dying for israel tranny

If anyone can actually help ty everyone else gtfo

Attached: 21A7D4E7-F232-4B6A-AF5F-725BA6D1936A.jpg (828x540, 481.27K)

UK or US? If anywhere else doesn't matter

Attached: 1640096489250.png (521x937, 265.87K)

>joining the zog force in 2020+2

Attached: 1522454149734.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

Dont worry about it. Theyll make you run and theyll get you in shape. You're above the standard in terms of strength as it is, and the ACFT (if army) is going to focus on muscular strength and endurance rather than cardiovascular performance.

The real question is officer or enlisted? If you're going to enlist when you dont have to due to life circumstances, you should reconsider.

Attached: AEB456E6-C755-4069-881D-FA7387D0DFE2.jpg (828x1792, 89.6K)

Attached: B4562B5F-5926-4F8F-903F-09395DD3D3C3.jpg (828x1792, 100.4K)

US ofc
Enlisting. 68W w/ Airborne School. And my life circumstances are most of the reason lmao. Also already taken a mock OPAT and I passed without an issue. Just can’t hurt to be more prepared than I have too, you know?

>army
should have joined a real branch

Attached: b75accb047640cd9b3ea25dfbd1badb2--dress-blues-marines.jpg (736x942, 85.72K)

Active duty packet MOS guy (not SF) who did infantry OSUT here. Keep lifting, no reason to stop. You can just not go as often if you think it seriously negatively impacts your cardio.

The test of record has a 2 mile run that is literally impossible to fail and a sprint drag carry. Your numbers mean you'll probably do fine on the SDC, but some interval and agility training will help, as will sled drags. Otherwise, the emphasis on calisthenics is way down. Just practice hand release push ups and planks and you'll be good to go.

Basic is literally retarded easy, as is Airborne School. Just start doing 30 minute+ easy runs and some intervals (400 and 800 meter intervals are good for 2 mile, longer if you have a 5 miler). You'll already be an animal compared to your other trainees based on your lifts.

Forgot to mention, volunteer for RASP in basic or airborne. Big Army is extraordinarily gay

>join the crayon eaters
Should've joined the Air Force desu. There are no pretty women in the army. On the bright side you make the fuckable ones really jealous when you go out to hit on civilian girls.
>68W
Medic huh? Yeah should've gone the AF route. Army medics dont get any relevant civilian training. It's almost useless for nursing after, and it's just ok for EMT. You're gonna be hating life for a while. After basic you're getting sent to Fort Sam in San Antonio for a year, or 6 months cant remember how long the training is.
>airborne
Yeah that's where you need running. 3 weeks of basically nothing but running and jumping.

Currently waiting to go to meps for 17c

>combat medic
Nice, im going to basic July 27 for PsyOps. Im a fatty but considering I only needed to lose 2% body fat to qualify I think I got plenty of time. Advice from me is to keep lifting, and for cardio just do a couch to 5k that should give you everything you need desu.

>2%
>to qualify
That's for recruiting standards. You're going to have to lose more for retention standards once you're in. If you're young your max is probably around 22%. Unless you're female in which case its 36%

Shipping out on the 27th. The mental health boost from not waging is maxed out already. I am bored to tears. I can't imagine a couple more weeks. I don't know how neets do this every day

Yeah I know that, but I’m pretty much guaranteed to lose weight during basic considering the restricted diet.

10 reps of EMOM sprints every two days and a 15 minute jog each morning before that. You need kettlebell training for the swings etc they recently changed the testing system since they realized the benefits of ballistic training for improved grip and cardio endurance. I also recommend lunge squats and broad jump practice.

I'm in the Air Force waiting to separate for not taking the clot shot. Religious exemption was denied after eight months of waiting and now i am waiting for a rebuttal to be denied before I can separate honorably. Am I the last unvaxxed in the military? AMA

Man I ain’t no ranger lmao. I’m only 18 bro, I feel like that’s something I have to grow into. Maybe next contract ill reclassify for one of the X-Rays, but we’ll see when that time comes around.

Kek why are white males still joining the zog brigade

How many people in the air Force died from getting the shot?

Diet isnt restricted, your time to eat is. 15 minutes mandatory minimum and with the exception of your holiday meals (if your drills feel generous) and your victory meal at the end of training you're only getting that 15 minutes. You get 2k calorie MREs for field meals and you get whatever you want at the DFAC. Dont get the desserts tho, your drills gonna make you regret it. You'll be moving a lot that's where you lose weight.

Because I'm going to get paid bank to do next to nothing except work out

Well lads, time to learn speed eating.

Still waiting on my waiver. Army reserves tho. They're probably sitting on them to use you as an impromptu control group

OP here

is not OP

Do not clown me

Dont worry lol they will teach you. If you look like you're eating slow theyll yell at you
>HURRY UP! THIS IS NOT SOCIAL HOUR!

Couldn't tell ya, but the personnel that died from covid is laughably low. The numbers don't justify a forced vaccination policy. It's a political purge

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-144216_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 263.15K)

What if I'm getting a lot of meat in the DFAC and am building a ton of useful muscle from all the mobility drills?

Schizos aren't allowed in any branch of service

>next to nothing
Oh you sweet summer child. Theyll make shit up for you to do if you're not training. It's a lot more than just exercise lmao. Protip volunteer for shit. If you getting put to work like ammo on the range or picking up trash the drills go easier on you while you do it. It's almost like a break.

99% of marines are bisexual (gay leaning) Mexican manlets

Congratulations, you're the biggest bootlicker in a military thread lmao

Ranger regiment is meant for 18 year olds, I turned 19 in RASP.

They are allowed in the special forces and commanding branches if not found out. :)