Brehs

brehs...

Attached: laid.png (1236x824, 476.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axrX9Pz9Gdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could say he laid out his destiny by doing gear

I feel bad for him, he was a pretty boy for so long. He got so much attention for his looks, which were very impressive, but ultimately ephemeral. I remember watching his videos and looking up to him, we are similar in age so I thought he was living the the life I'd want for myself. He was good looking, had a great physique, and seemed to have a lot of friends. It inspired me to start lifting.

I forgot about his videos sometime around early college and just now (4 years later) am seeing him again. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. He's kept the same haircut, same (fading) physique, and doesn't seem to have done anything since high school. He still seems to be clinging onto his youth instead of moving on and growing up like everyone else. I really hope he wakes up, this is just sad. Like some sort of fucked up peter pan.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

He is not exactly hiding it either...
youtube.com/watch?v=axrX9Pz9Gdc

kek he looks like the new zogged version of sebastian vettel after 2019

Bro im shocked

Attached: just.png (888x954, 884.39K)

what is there to move on to?
I dont see how you can just accept this without anger or denial.

he should trim the sides at least
looks very unkempt

move on to a short hair cut lmao

no no no user please man dont fucking talk like this. I'm almost 25 and only recently even became aware of myself as a living being, as a person in relation to other people, as someone who needs experiences like others do. I spent all my teenage years in the clouds, early 20s flunking college and being the most reclusive hermit you could imagine, and only started lifting last year.
I FEEL young. I genuinely feel like, in my prime, physiologically, even if I'm emotionally immature.

I look good, my face looks good I kind of ride a very similar aesthetic with my hair and shit. I'm not balding but just realizing how LATE I am to "self actuation" or whatever you want to call it, that most people experienced when they were in their early or mid teens and it launched them into a satisfying youth, the best, BEST years of their lives, finally settling into adulthood.

I cant cope with having missed that critical step

Most guys are good responders to fin + minox even with roids. I don't get it.

wat bro

is he balding bros

Fuck man, you are literally me two years ago. What i found out is that percieved age is a question of style and energy. Until you unquestionably get the look of someone in their 30s you’re good to make up for your youth and to me, after 6 fucking miserable years, these moments you can collect are sweet as fuck.
Protip: hop on sunscreen all day every day and tretinoin at night. Have fun man!

Kill yourself.

>mogs you twice from snap city

Attached: davidlaid_287206640_5410824652301241_4606758896033361003_n.jpg (1080x1349, 204.04K)

possibly the gayest thing i have ever seen.

He’s 24 bro. What the fuck should he be doing? Sitting in a cubicle with a paunch and a combover?

My lord user, ignore all that shit. From someone older the cookie cutter path isn’t what it’s made out to be, besides social acceptance. That’s literally it. The worship of youth is fucking stupid because young people are fucking stupid and it’s impossible to realize that until you get older

yea dude spending 4 years raking in money from youtube and instagram just by lifting weights and fucking hoes is truly terrible. he could've been studying and making no money like you.

You're like me when I was 21 user. Luckily I moved overseas for university. It called growing up, some people never realise and work dead end jobs in a bar to pay for their hobbies.

I said 'fuck that' and now I'm working for Bloomberg enjoying free food and having fun.
To any user still in university, do a fucking internship in your industry and get certifications while you have free time. It lets you get a massive foot in the door for actually gainful employment you'll enjoy.

meltdown when? he's heading down the roidtranny gone insane path

*sigh*... I'm you from a year ago. I think we can become better; not compared to others, but compared to who we were. WAGMI
Good to know. I've been mistaken for someone younger when I'm clean-shaven.