/Balding General/

Wtf I'm only 20 edition

Attached: hibrgxe.jpg (2448x3264, 1.61M)

Attached: 1652911410707s.jpg (85x125, 2.53K)

I've been balding since i was 13, grow up pussy

>retrogade
thats tough

>balding on the sides
That's not male pattern baldness.

Not entirely sure but if that is you OP, you may be either lucky and that it’s retrograde alopecia, or this is the start of Areata alopecia, which I doubt since it usually leaves a bald spot. You may actually want to go to a doctor and see if your bloodwork is funny and if your lacking nutrients, because that’s an atypical hair loss pattern for men. I guess we’d have to see other angles and your hairline too

Femanon here...you will NEVER have me, baldcel...lol!

Attached: 0677BBA.jpg (3264x1840, 1.08M)

>27, crown started thinning.
I aint gonna take any of that minoxidil/finasteride shit that will kill my dick off. I found some vitamins called Forcapil my some French company and saw the reviews of people praising it. Might give that a try and see will it help my crown. If not, its buzzcut time.

Attached: 1654458184067.jpg (398x362, 160.83K)

You look like you're balding yourself, tranny.

>35
>long thick hair passed my damn shoulders now apparently (I am going to shorten it tho)
>notice I'm losing my bangs which I love and they've become wispy
>notice that just the hairline is starting to thin slowly
I just took my first 1mg fin pill last night. Was this overkill or good preemptive prevention on my part? I'm thinking since the pills are so damn small it'd be a paint to try to cut them in half so I'm going to take 1 pill every 3 days.

Standard fin dosage is 1mg/day. Once every three days likely isn't going to do shit.

Did you take this image from the porch of a condemned house?

bitch please, i turned 20 in march and look at me.

Attached: download (7).jpg (240x320, 16.35K)

from the back

Attached: download (8).jpg (320x240, 22.29K)

Attached: defme.jpg (296x641, 24.55K)

Not overkill. Finasteride is ideal for preventing balding. Consider buying a pill cutter if you want to change your dosing.
1 mg is the standard in America. In Korea for example the standard dosage is like 0.5 mg daily (you can still get results from lower dosages).
Your hairline is pretty fucked but you still have good density. Basically everyone has a crown or "bald spot." Google, "hairy ball theory." Just hop on fin and you're golden.

Reminder that cumming 1 time releases all the Zinc & Selenium your body can theoretically asborb in one entire day (i.e. 3 meals + sleep).

Supplement Zinc & Selenium (as expensive pills as you can get. Dont cheap out). And dont cum more than 1 time a week max.

Attached: 565B6DAC-C135-4DA8-8E43-C9FB9A821C28.jpg (1280x720, 56.53K)

Alright I just need to coom one more time and then I'll be ready tomorrow

reminder of who is advertising this shit on this site.

Attached: 1633618663520.jpg (2136x1784, 904.5K)

So you should drink your own brotein to minimize waste?

ello utub