How do I get my hiking cardio up FAST?

Something fucking crazy happened to me Any Forums. On my university online platform a girl asked if someone likes to travel with her because all her friends are busy this summer. I thought why not and hit her up.
She actually responded and we are going to meet and plan out the travel details. The girl wants to do interrail which basically means travelling through Europe by train. It should be a hiking trip mainly.
What can I expect? Also, how do I get my hiking cardio up within the next month?

Attached: stock-photo-nature-travel-adventure-autumn-trail-hiking-teenager-path-girl-988799f4-bd08-457a-b17d-cabda8201906.jpg (640x916, 306.15K)

do cardio training? anything that uses your legs and gets your heartrate up will translate to hiking

She's gonna get raped isn't she OP?

Lunge walks & jump squats + some speed walking/farmer's carries.

I would suggest practicing your axe swings, rope ties, and ditch digs to increase your functional cardio

Beets and beet juice.
30:60s then 60:120s
That means sprint full speed for 30 seconds then jog/walk for 60 seconds. Then you’ll graduate to 60:120s and eventually.

Based serial killer routine.

Attached: 723454235234.jpg (640x384, 81.1K)

I do 52km of biking 4 days a week and I can run a sub 15 minute 5k. Dont bother with the couch to 5k bullshit, it’s useless.

Do 2 hours of biking each day, plot out time for it. Doesn’t have to be extremely fast and try to avoid a lot of hills but make sure to do a few. By the end of the month that will be easy for you and you should be able to do as much walking/hiking as you need.

If you don’t have a bike then do 8km a day, every day. Except for on weekends, I did that in highschool for XC and it worked wonders. Pick 1 day a week where you just do hills, up and down, doesn’t matter how fast just go up and down for an hour with only 6 1 minute breaks.

Best of luck to you bro, beware though if you meet her and you guys aren’t really setting off the kind of connection you want then don’t bother. Don’t put this much work into a girl if she doesn’t like you back.

Attached: 259C660D-F10B-4534-8C60-F44B87B4EDA6.jpg (666x516, 21.36K)

Glute bridges to failure bc you finna boutta smash senpai

What? If you're not running it's all just mental willpower.

this

Hindu push ups are better, literally humping the sweet air.

Thanks guys. Any additional exercises I could do for heavy backpack carrying?
I don't even know how it would work out when we check into hotels or sleep in a tent next to each other. Seems like strong sexual tension is inevitable.

You are most likely all set although some lizard crawls would be good conditioning for overall mobility.

2x cardio 5 days a week. Walk long distance the other two

Obviously trail running is best, but street running is the next best alternative. Biking and other cardio will help, but running is the most aligned with what you need in the timeline you have.

At your age, running 2x a day will cause immediate results in your conditioning. Track your runs and have the app squawk at you to make sure you are working hard.

Hardcore cardio also gets blood flowing more than anything for when it's smash time.

Unless you're badly out of shape, or she's planning on extremely punishing hikes you shouldn't have much trouble. Or more likely you'll have issues with your feet getting sore.

I posted to a similar situation years ago for someone who needed to increase long distance running quick for some college qt. 30-60s. Sprint as hard as possible for 30 seconds walk for 60. On the rest times it teaches you how to breathe and stay cool while you're starved for oxygen.

This. Just wait until she finds out she is traveling with a Any Forums autist. The first time she wakes up to you sucking on her toes it's over.

You go hike, like right now and you keep hiking until you're used to it.

On top of the basic stuff like actually doing some cardio beforehand, get yourself some of these. They're strong menthol lozenges so they make you breath way easier, opens up your airways, and numbs your throat so it staves off the throat burn from cardio. Swear to god, they improve my cardio by a significant degree, basically takes me way longer to be out of breath.

Attached: 3aefbb9c-5e56-43f9-ae9b-ddece3bf4e5d.a6a39b599575c17de23177e3d68830c5.jpg (1000x663, 164.61K)

a month is good enough time to increase endurance a lot if you train hard. my advice, do stationary biking or elliptical. with those you could do 1 cardio workout every day, worst would be your knees getting swolen from excess lubricant for a day after a few days at start which you can fix with a days rest. you'd want to bike it as long as a time that will put you to sleep after youre done working out (prob about 45 minutes at start for a cardiolet) and increase it a bit every few days. keep your bpm stable at about 140. also youre an autist and should feel ashamed for spending this effort for some thot instead of yourself. good luck.