Ever got challenge to a fight because people were imitated by your physique?

Ever got challenge to a fight because people were imitated by your physique?

Attached: 1524148709614.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>imitated by your physique

>he never had a fatso husband challenge him to a fight because his whore of a wife was constantly miring you

If people are intimidated they don't want to fight. If someone wanted to fight you it's because you look weak.

/thread

>imitated

Yes, fuckers end up pulling knives or break bottles in order to "even out" the odds.

There are retards out there who lose their respect for fitness when they carry a weapon around.

Spoiler; if some weaksauce faggot is acting like big shit when you look like you can snap him in half with your bare hands, expect a fucking knife or worse. Pay attention to hands and don't give them time to pull out. A quick jerking motion towards waist is usually a safe bet to knock out.

Or learn to de-escalate

If you're tall and above ottermode every insecure manlet (which is 90% of our vertically challenged brethren) will challenge you one way or another

>dude at the gym challenges you to a fight because he thinks your body is copying his

English isn't my first language and auto "correct"ion got the better of me.

>imitated

>punch the mirror

Yeah I make people intimate from my physique regularly

If someone is actually intimidated by you, they would never challenge you to a fight. If people are challenging you to fights, that means they think you're actually fake tough guy pussy.

Attached: confused virgin.jpg (1036x1098, 195.22K)

some people think the world is flat. their opinions don't matter.

That's great and all, but they aren't intimidated by your physique.

lol, imagine being this wrong

People don't expect to get punched in the face anymore

It's the opposite, I was living a smaller town and people knew I was competing in CS but in featherweight. So they randomly picked on me several times (with not much success)

Only in liberal shitholes like the USA. "Talk shit, get hit" is still valid the rest of the world.

>faggot
>time to pull out
>A quick jerking
what did he mean by this?

>if some weaksauce faggot is acting like big shit when you look like you can snap him in half with your bare hands, expect a fucking knife or worse
so it's not a challenge to fight you stupid faggot