I am going into art history in college which is 80% girls. What am I in for?

I am going into art history in college which is 80% girls. What am I in for?
Also, what's the best exercise for bigger forearms?

Attached: girls.jpg (800x450, 74.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not having sex as always.

Expect none of them to want to fuck you, and like 70% to be annoyed if you try to talk to them.

You're in for a lifetime of debt servitude and no qualifications to secure a job to pay it off. If you're a Eurofag who will be paying for the privilege of two years of education with a 40% income tax and 20% VAT from cradle to grave you will simply be wasting your time and opportunities elsewhere in either case.
tl;dr kill yourself lmao

Debt, drugs, depression and no job prospects

Four years leading nowhere except debt and a job at Starbucks. Have fun.

Arthoe pussy is best pussy

Attached: 1651773812614.jpg (742x1394, 166.44K)

Everyone thinking you're gay, and not being taken seriously

Arthoe pussy is not worth it bro, it loses its magic after a while.

Watch this before you ruin your life
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

My best exercises for bigger forearms is working a weed eater for extended periods, splitting firewood, working a shovel, mattock, or sling, etc.

Take actual history and actually learn shit

It's pretty easy to be an alpha in that situation, especially if you're lean. But the big problem you'll have to deal with is how annoying art hoe fag hags are and having to hear about their abusive relationship with the gays guys who own them.
Also don't ever think they have any real interest in art, don't divulge or get too passionate about your interest in art or they'll think you're a weirdo.
That was my experience at a london art school.

If you’re posting on this site, they’re not interested. But for art history, expect a LOT of straight memorization and dipshit professors in your early classes.

Now here comes the twist. I already have a Masters in Computer Science but I just want to study something with girls in it. I spent 5 years surrounded by nothing but dudes.

They’re not going to fuck you

Expect to see clorox huffing whores stare at you in disdain if you try to
talk to them lol

>art history
4 years of dealing with retarded communists and trannies followed by unemployment. Also if you were planning to get pussy then 70% of the women are lesbians and the remaining 30% go after the rich frat boys they act like they hate. Why would you choose art history? The only two real routes through the humanities is either a PhD (art history PhD is still worthless outside of academia) or into law school (art history isn't a path to law school).

Attached: pepe!.jpg (976x850, 164.08K)

More like 30% are lesbians and the rest will let anyone who's sociopathic enough and has drugs fuck them

>masters in CS
why
also please tell me you're not a soidev

love how you're making the incels here seethe lmao

>anyone who's sociopathic enough and has drugs fuck them
rich frat boys that act like they hate