Gives you the better gains of your life while getting shredded

>gives you the better gains of your life while getting shredded
Heh nothing personal kid

Attached: qd-labs-trenbolone-enanthate-01.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

>Gives you the randy back™ in you are path

>makes you bald, gives you horrid acne, shrinks your balls to the size of a raisin
>heh nothing personnel buckaroo

Came here to post this.
Dont do tren without having accutane and a relationship you want to ruin by cheating.

Attached: Ass removed.jpg (2288x2288, 819.06K)

What if I inject it just only once so I can look juicy on the beach and on pics? And just train naturally without it

ignorant here, what do steroids that aren't testosterone actually do? like how do they work in laymans terms?

can you do it just once? and no test base?

Fucking retards

>Gives you prison time for murdering your entire family and 4 hookers

elaborate nigger

Am I still natty if I just take this and also in addition to this take other performance enhancing drugs and hormones?

No zoomie do your own research

As long as you're eating a lot of chicken and broccoli I think you're good

Being a natty or a juicer are spectrums. It's just depend ir you are big and lean people will justify it either way that you aren't natty if you are both things. Or justify that you are a natty if you are just lean/just big

I did 1 cycle of LGD and I still consider myself natty

I've done 6 cycles of anabolic steroids and consider myself natty

What the fuck man holy christ how did you not know you'd react like that before taking tren, only way that level of acne is possible is if you already had back acne before roids

They raise testosterone

Imagine taking tren to look like this lmao. How long have you been lifting before you decided to fraud like three weeks

I’ve abused steroids for thirty years, won mr. Olympia, died of a heart attack and organ failure, then was resuscitated and transitioned to a woman and have been on HRT for 3 years and still consider myself natty.

None of those things are true, but if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself that.

i dont get it, whats the difference between testosterone and tren?

Your body has anabolic and androgenic receptors
Steroids with a high anabolic ratio make you grow way more muscle very fast
Steroids with a high androgenic ratio make you bald, grow body hair, and make you age rapidly