Carnivore diet thoughts or concerns?

I'm getting mixed signals about meaty diets. Med faggots have told me that consuming "too much" meat causes inflammation and have either warned about going over 100g/day of red meat or just consuming "too much" meat in general. I treat myself to one to two 8oz sirlions each week but otherwise keep myself to some chicken, tilapia and roughly 3 eggs per day. Also lift 4 times a week.

What are your thoughts about meaty/carnivore diets, am I being duped here by globohomo science?

Attached: a5.jpg (400x400, 19.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Concerns?
Constipation

It's the healthiest diet possible.

Constipation is caused by fiber. Zero fiber diets cure constipation 100%.

Attached: Absolute pleasure to train with @stanefferding !! Next time I’ll have to eat an extra steak😜 [7051468516582542638].webm (720x810, 2.89M)

I don't know about the meat inflammation thing, but I guarantee you those med fags are not referring to carnivore diet. The studies they are talking about are comparing eating a hamburger vs a double cheeseburger type shit. It's not really about eating "too much meat" it's about eating too much within the context of an more or less ordinary western diet. When you go full carnivore or actual keto everything is different. The thing is, you're never going to get anywhere asking people here because it's one never ending debate. Eventually you'll have to try it for yourself. You should look up Paul Saladino, follow what he says for a few months, and see how you look and feel after. Then you can decide for yourself how to go forward

You obviously haven't done it then. I've been on it for 50 days now and I've had zero problems after initial adaptation. Once a day, small caliber.

Red meat is anti-inflammatory, it's one of the least inflammatory things you can eat which is why it resolves so many chronic-inflammation related diseases, aswell as autoimmune conditions.

I would disregard the opinions of anyone who thinks meat is unhealthy, it's such a braindead thing to believe that can only come from ideological brainwashing, since we evolved primarily eating the stuff. It takes massive cognitive dissonance to believe a species' primary food source is responsible for modern diseases. A lot of people who work in healthcare are frankly midwits and you can't ignore the fact that if everyone ate meat and quit goyslop these people would be out of a job.

Been on it for around 5 months. Not doing hard-core carnivore, as I still eat fruit and honey. I feel amazing. I eat twice a day.

This is true. The standard western diet is something like 80-90% plant based, and they use these diets to "show" that the miniscule amount of meat in it is causing various things like cancer, while ignoring the massive toxic levels of everything else. It's extremely dishonest but that's the nature of food science; it exists to prop up the food industry which wants to replace meat with processed plant based garbage which is far more profitable.

This is me Day 1 vs Day 50. 271 to 245. Incredible energy, stable mood, consistent weight loss, and I'm increasing my lifts. What do you want to know about it, user? I can share firsthand, not just speculation.

Attached: 691A7CB7-904A-4B7C-B40B-3FFAFB8AE29C.jpg (1170x1170, 232.02K)

Kek this about sums it up

Have you been doing it for weight loss? Any stats?

i think inflammation is a buzzword and isn't a real issue. by the way you could supplement with milk thistle to help your liver detoxify the meat.

Looking good. Do you still eat small quantities of fruits/vegs? I want to start going a bit more hardcore soon but don't want to give up good shit like watermelon.

lol, no

Attached: [1920x1080] vtime=[4_13], take=[2022-01-15 10.15.53].png (1920x1080, 647.72K)

It's used as a buzzword but it's real and can be measured via biomarkers. Inflammation and anti-inflammation are natural processes that are inherent to growth and repair, they aren't good or bad. The problem is chronic inflammation from foods which upsets this balance and inhibits cellular repair. Because almost everyone is chronically inflamed we don't like to think it exists, we pretend that it's normal to be sick all the time and always carrying niggling injuries that won't go away (vegans call it detoxing) but if you give up modern foods and do a diet like carnivore or something similar to that then it can be strange to live without inflammation. It makes everything better from digestion to sleep to mood to injury recovery to skin to immune system.

I've been on carnivore for a while now. It's incredible. The physical and mental health gains are unmatched.

I just the other day ate some apples and mangos as a treat. It made me feel bloated and wasn't as enjoyable as I had imagined.

In the future if I want carbs I will probably just eat honey or milk. Plants are garbage. Carbs are overrated anyway.

I've been doing carnivore for 5 years, and OMAD carnivore for almost 6 months now. I kinda kick myself that I didn't do it sooner desu. I've never been particularly unhealthy but it did improve a few things like it got rid of some wrinkles, reversed some dental issues, eyesight a bit better, and made it really easy to maintain low bodyfat, and made my digestion incredible. I don't bloat or fart throughout the day anymore, never constipated like I used to when I ate fibre.

40 years old, natty, no supplements.

Attached: dsfhafgadags.jpg (381x368, 26.09K)

can fad diet cunts FUCK OFF

eat a balanced diet chiefly composed of whole foods and don't let yourself get memed by carnivore evangelists

Thanks! :) I understand that recently Paul Saladino, who is a big name in the carnivore circle, has started incorporating fruits into his diet, however he is already very fit and lean, so it's probably not bad for him. I choose not to, as I know that by testing my glucose, even small amounts of fruit will raise insulin and impede fat loss. I have no plans to incorporate fruits or vegetables of any kind into my diet for the time being. Watermelon is really sugary, and will almost certainly block your gains if you're doing carnivore. You can't really eat it on keto either, and one of the reasons carnivore works is that it's inflexibly ketogenic. Do it or don't do it. Watermelon is strictly anti-carnivore.

>enters carnivore thread
>complains about carniposting

>Plants are garbage

Your brain is truly failing you.

>takes exogenous testosterone
>natty

pick one

looking gud

>balanced diet
>complains about meme diets

I'm generally frustrated that Any Forums has become infested with schizos peddling nonsense

what did he mean by this

Some fucking context is missing here given the high percentage of anal bleeding for baseline. Where the fuck was this study done, San Francisco?

Oh look another "balanced diet" moron. Balance of what, real food to modern garbage?

To get complete nutrition requires a near carnivorous diet. There's no other way to do it. You need quite a significant amount of animal fats and of course quite a lot of animal protein. You aren't getting any of that nutrition from vegetables. You've been conned by 20th century marketing to think that highly profitable garbage like kale and oats are nutritious and you're displacing valuable animal nutrition with crap like that in the misguided belief that you're eating a "balanced diet".

These threads always get triggered vegtards desperately clinging to their fad diets and pseudoscience.

Plants are empty calories at best and toxic corporate poison at worst. It's a terrible con to make people believe that the unavailable phytonutrients in plants can be substituted for animal nutrients. It's caused so many deaths.

tell that to people itt who benefitted from it, you should try to help them if you think they're doing a meme diet that will harm them

You will post body or leave.

>see a turd of a thread on my board
>address it

What would happened if someone tried bulking on a carnivore diet?

>To get complete nutrition requires a near carnivorous diet. There's no other way to do it. You need quite a significant amount of animal fats and of course quite a lot of animal protein. You aren't getting any of that nutrition from vegetables. You've been conned by 20th century marketing to think that highly profitable garbage like kale and oats are nutritious and you're displacing valuable animal nutrition with crap like that in the misguided belief that you're eating a "balanced diet".

completely and utterly detached from reality, wouldn't even know where to start

three (you)s. picrel

Attached: fc6bb4e1-0770-40a6-ae08-03d2bd7f218b.jpg (1536x2048, 260.58K)

Here's the sauce. Study was done in Australia. Highly recommend Paul Mason.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0

Thanks. I try to post whenever I see these threads because you ALWAYS get vegtards coming in to shill and agitate for their corporate diets, and they will attack people for not looking good (as if the world isn't already full with millions of "balanced diet" eaters riddled with diseases and obesity.

It's actually staggering just how many thousands of people have reversed or cured serious diseases by eating a proper diet. Makes you realise just how fucked up the average person's perception of food is.

Take a look at this dickhead, he's actually frustrated that people are getting results eating a natural diet. Imagine being such a fucking golem for jewish foods that you are triggered by people's success stories. This is the kind of degeneracy we are dealing with.

Attached: sidepose.jpg (433x561, 44.95K)

Thanks. Glad you found something that works for you. This works for us. You can go now.

Practically impossible to not put on muscle eating mostly meat.

This has to be a larp. I refuse to believe you can't see how retarded your statement is.

Plants are poison , how exactly?
The longest living groups of people in the world eat a balanced diet full of fruit and veggies and meats.
The longest living people and healthiest people in the world are absolutely NOT carnivores, enough said.

What does my body have to do with eating healthy and moderate amounts of anything?

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-012120_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 1.49M)

The study targeted people with such symptoms to see how increasing or decreasing fiber would affect those symptoms.

You don't know where to start because you don't have a fucking clue about nutrition, evidenced from that HUGE GUNT OF FERMENTING CRAP in your pic lmao. I actually went carnivore originally out of frustration at distention and bloat from eating a "balanced" bro diet (in reality a malnourished plant based diet that caused digestion issues).

Imagine having opinions on diet without ever having actually tried what you're commenting on. The food is right there, just eat it and see what happens. Moron.

>eating 100% animal products is natural
>foods that aren't 100% animal products are jewish
>degeneracy

seek help from (from a jewish) therapist