Could lifting have saved them?

Could lifting have saved them?

Attached: 1655132704206.jpg (1021x847, 335.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtbKb_70IYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's talking about fitness and not degrade into a political discussion guys

What gets me the most there are still delusional burgers gloating about the "freedom of speech" they supposedly have

Realizing that their side doesn't have the right to protest openly youtube.com/watch?v=xtbKb_70IYU

>planning a riot

>this is who Any Forums considers the defenders of the white race
HOLY KEK

Dont they have gyms at Quantico?

Any Forums probably thinks Patriot Front is a honeypot. I've never heard from anyone who's heard anything about the group except when they wind up in headlines, they're super quiet considering all the noise some of the news people make about them.

I'm see a pattern of eyes too close together, thin lips, certain lip shapes and posture... Most of these guys are unironically on the spectrum

Checked and kekked

Thin upper lip is not a sign of autism- that’s just a white people trait

>31 people arrested for talking
>not a fed honeypot
You're slow

I appreciate your desire to swoop in and be racist but it goes deeper than that

white supremacy more like red supremacy haha

I appreciate your desire to be stupid.

cope

TSUUUUUU

Attached: TSUUUU.png (94x198, 47.24K)

Stop it, you both sound like retards

Retarded about what? Stating facts?

Those digits... I kneel...

You see the arrest video from this? It glows to high fucking heaven. And if it didn't, your talking about three dozen people arrested for planning a counter protest not terrorism, which would be even WORSE than if they were glowniggers because protesting against faggots would suddenly be punishable with prison.

Every publicly active right wing group is a fed honeypot, whether they know it a not. Stop playing the dragon for your enemy to slay. Dumb shit.

Yeah 31 is a lot, it's like they're just herding dipshits out of society

Yes but sometimes it backfires like that recent school shooter in Texas. Even right wingers were calling the cops retarded