I need to get ready to fight a war

I need to get ready to fight a war
What routine do I follow to improve in 2 weeks?

Attached: 1654901164555.jpg (641x355, 105.16K)

calinsthetics

>t. ukranian footy players who lost the qualy
kek

Functional shit like climbing over stuff, sprints and endurance, obstacle courses

kek

Yeah I'm ukrop, my autn died.
I looked at my 5yo cousins crying and I decided that I need to do something to protect my people, even if I die as a retard

Z

leg exercices, unironically, you need to walk a lot and no one likes whining bitches
train legs until it hurts so it hurts less in combat
+ rucking
+ calis ( weighted push ups and pull ups) you should expect to lift yourself over a trench or wall even with a bag and exhausted

These are the "people" who made my little cousin an orphan

Attached: 1637433922149.jpg (1804x1150, 623.45K)

Russian men are ugly but their women are beautiful

Don't care I want them all dead
From the first to the last
May God have mercy because I won't

them try to get them out instead of dying for kikes

that says more about you guys then lmao

>dying for kikes
Nice try ivan

i just skip rope everyday for two weeks desu

Attached: FOqYEFwVsBYqZAS.jpg (1792x1736, 420.31K)

God speed brother, my advice would be to bulk like crazy drink half a gallon of milk a day, eat lots of meat and start running and doing pull ups and push ups.

Even the extra fat you gain will help in war.

calinsthetics

If you can do a human flag you can survive anywhere and it also makes a good party trick so if you get captured they wont execute you because they will use you for entertainment

Start Starting Strength

I see chads only

Sprinting and endurance training.

Kek

Genocide

Attached: 1648170727503.gif (220x315, 1.43M)

Assuming it's not a LARP (you've been at war since Feb. and NOW you decided to join in), cardio cardio cardio. Basically anything will work but since you claim to have only 2 weeks I strongly suggest high intensity interval cardio like burpees and sprints, ideally wearing some weight like a plate carrier with ammo and kit. Stretch afterwards and prioritize ample sleep, hydration, and nutrition; cus if you're doing that shit intensely and frequently the risk of injury is higher. Dedicated weight training, emphasizing lower body strength training, would be great but if you only have 2 weeks the gains will be minimal and would only take away from the much more important cardio.

If this is for real, good luck user, try not to get your balls blown off.