Best phone app to track workouts and weights

hey fit, I had another app that was good but it was deteled, which app are you using to easily track your weights in the gym? I also want it to have a rest timer and basic shit like that, no I won't use pen and paper, I don't want to autistically carry them around

Attached: blondegirl.jpg (736x926, 81.13K)

notes app

This.

google sheets

correct.

your mind

I use an app called Hevy. It’s free, does the job

all you really need, just list the program and the weight. if you want to be a little more autistic with tracking progress then

>tracked my shit autistically
>stalled
>stopped giving a fuck
>hitting new prs like crazy
Tracking is bullshit. Trust me, bro.

I used fitnotes on Android, it was pretty good, it didn't try being more than a formatted note taking app. Moved over to iPhone, and the fitnotes app became shit. So I made a web app hosted locally. I'm not about to release my static IP address so, good luck finding an app that works for you.

I also use this. As long as the free version stays this accessible ill keep using it

>imagine not knowing your fuckin lifts from the top of your head
fuckin loser

I use Strong and love it. Let's me create my own exercises shows what I did the last time. It's a good app and free.

I use an app that's just called "Strong" (It might have been called Strong Lifts before) and it works well enough. You can save work outs and they have a huge amount of exercises already on, plus you can create your own. Exercises have timers you can use too. And it calculates your workout volume.

>hitting new prs like crazy
Probably because you aren't actually tracking it correctly anymore lmao

nothing I just go in and lift heavier than i did yesterday, and then i do that everyday

built for

Fat Hispanic Cock

TTHHHHHHHHIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC

I use fitnotes as well. I even sprung for the pro license, mostly out of appreciation. It's convenient being able to create new entries for each variant too. But you can easilly get by with the free.

For runs I use runkeeper and samsung health.

Attached: lick.webm (684x854, 1.89M)

I track my day to day lifts in a notebook and track specifics (weight, RPE, etc.) in google sheets.