If a girl likes you does she really try to make you horny?

If a girl likes you does she really try to make you horny?

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1280, 188.66K)

oh wow what a great fitness thread

go touch grass

If she wants my HWD, yes

I've seen this in my Japanese Adult Videos

kek. fpbp
OP is a lifeless faggot nigger

No most women are wet blankets and the ones that aren't are broken

This happened to me just yesterday.

You were the man with a shopping bag?

No they just passively sit there and think "Why hasn't he tried to fuck me is he gay???"

Attached: 5d5dad0a510fc0044b707609.jpg (750x562, 34.92K)

Does this mean it happens or not?

>go to dentist
>they need xray
>big titty 20-25year old nurse does it
>she shove her titts in my face while adjusting everything
>not like in front of my face
>titts to face skincontact
>she had the biggest smile on her face when she left the room

No, the girl I was with grinded her ass on my crotch in her building's elevator.

Yes sometimes.
Rules say to take relationship stuff to /adv/ but why? What kind of a person is going to be there with actual good advice just waiting for you to ask a question? They wont be. The fags waiting for a question wont have good advice. The best course of action is to bend the rules and post it here on Any Forums where there is a much higher proportion of people who are not only available but likely have good answers.

/adv/ is populated only by Seething/r9k/ incels it's a containment board

AKA you pathetic neets are trying to bait empathetic normies for information you already know to be true

I’m pretty well off so I take University courses to pass the time. I decided to get into Dental Hygiene and the girl to guy ratio is like 40:1. It was such a fun course being 1 of 2 guys in the class. All the cliques would get you involved in their drama to have a “guys perspective”. I banged 3 girls that were having bf/husband issues and I had a FWB thing going with 5 others. Best 2 years of my life so far.

I hate /adv/
the board is filed to the brim with women and zoomers

you were taking university dental hygiene courses out of pure intrigue? tf? i mean, sounds like it worked out but why in the fuck would you choose dental hygiene if you were then oblivious to the fact

This and yes I am. Stop raping me.

Any Forums - "We are not Any Forums! I swear!"

>but why?
Because your faggot thread is off-topic.

Attached: 9637878A-2477-46A3-90F7-56A571F1CF8D.jpg (260x194, 11.18K)

Do you think this also applies to not-so-extreme courses like art history where it's 80% women? I am studying chemical engineering but I can always take some free courses from other programs.