Reminder that Derek from mpmd is a scam artist

reddit.com/r/NootropicsDepot/comments/va9kvu/lab_testing_results_of_turkesterone_beta/

Attached: IMG_20220612_181736.jpg (1080x1271, 536.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJq9JYTRH5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>screenshot and link to a reddit post
way to out yourself as a reddit user op
you know what’s worse than Derek from more cope more rope? A reddior faggot tourist who comes onto this board and starts spreading his gay shit, leave this board and never come back op

All fitness influencers are on steroids
All fitness influencers are using you for money

You know like 90% of this board uses reddit too, you're just a summerfag who thinks he discovered a secret club.

Reminder you autist that you have to prove this person knew

I have tried to use reddit but I don't filter my speech so I get banned within a couple weeks.

Not even posting fuck niggers or racist shit, just by posting opposing viewpoints. So for at least for me, a habitual Any Forums user and reddit user are different.

>summerfag
literally started using this site over 10 years ago fagoid, and I’ve never had a reddit account or used the site for anything more than when I need to look some shit up.
imagine unironically defending reddit users and their faggotry
>90% of this board uses reddit
by what fucking metric? you literally just made that shit up bitch, only a fucking reddit fag would spout some horseshit like that as if it’s fact.

shame I was about to drop the $$ and try the shit

Did anybody call him out on it? Wasn't there a thread yesterday? Was it archived or deleted? Are derek shills memoryholing this?

>redditer projection
You guys alway try so hard to fit in.

I have never used reddit

>MPMD scientifically dismantled by the Irish fridge™

youtu.be/VJq9JYTRH5Y

Attached: gurph.png (1302x720, 570.96K)

>he unironically uses Reddit

Attached: 1654835201047.jpg (851x840, 63.12K)

I may not get any (you)s but I can post whatever fucking faggot shit I want on this chink site no problems.

this. You can literally write completely civil arguments devoid of words like faggot and nigger but you'll get banned from subreddits for having the hive minds opposing view. A truly detestable website that spreads jewish propaganda

In my (limited) research I have not come across a single Turkesterone / Ecdysterone product that was not massively underdosed. The most potent I have found was produced by Vemoherb and had like ~45mg per capsule which was still less than advertised but something you could work with. That said, I did 8 weeks of 90-100mg and then 2 more weeks with closer to 150mg of Ecdysterone and did not notice anything noteworthy.

everyone here does that though
don't forget about twitter screenshots too

So does turkesterone work or not?
I remember the rat study people posted that basically said it was stronger than Dianabol.
Asking because its expensive as fuck.

Attached: Prince-of-Persia.jpg (500x753, 70.11K)

No it doesn't, I fell for the meme and bought 3 bottles. Total shit (and yes I know I'm a retard)

It probably does work, just no supplement actually provides an effective dosing amount. I suspect this is the same across nearly the entire supplement industry.

cringe trying so hard to be le oldfag 4channer. I can tell you have nothing going for you