Winged gains goblins

Just how many proteins do these flying needles steal from you per bite?

Attached: mosquito-bite.jpg (1100x734, 60.41K)

about tree fiddy

Doesn't matter. THEY WILL NOT GET IT.
Yesterday, before going to sleep, I killed only 2 mosqniggers.
The day before yesterday, I killed about 3.
And 3 days ago, I killed about 6 mosqniggers
I WILL MAKE THEM GO EXTINCT

Attached: Fear.jpg (259x194, 6.83K)

At least 7 proteins

Just eat garlic bro

I couldn't even finish my pull ups today because of these niggers, even long sleeves aren't enough, they go straight to the face and they even bite through my socks

They steal concentrated protein that requires about 20 grams of normal protein to replace.

MO-SQUI-TOS!

Attached: SAM.jpg (1083x672, 148.89K)

Eat garlic, grow lemongrass and fragrant herbs

Each mosquito steals one rep of your workout.

I like killing mosquitos with a single slap that uses more energy than they will in their entire lives.

About 2 years ago I took a plastic swatter and in a 10-20 minute session walking around the living room and kitchen I got a killstreak of 18

how effective would it be to raise/domesticate a fuckton of small birds around your house to create a flying shield against flies and mosquitos?

You'd have to feed them which costs money

what if i also breed tons of tiny mice that the birds can hunt?

You have to feed the mice

they feed themselves on your food, just make a few tiny mice doors for them to get inside through

i used to be FUCKING KILLED in bites by these MOTHERFUCKERS. FUCK i hated the summer. genocide these literal jew nosed pieces of shit parasites!

Flex your muscle when you spot one. Itll get stuck. Pick it out and eat it. Also it's not gay because those are all females.

the levitating jew

Why do so many retards say mosquitoes bite? They dont fucking bite, they sting and suck you off, just like me on a normal wednesday evening

Joke's on them, they'll just get all my microplastics.