Anyone else ever get the urge to eat pretty girls?

Feels like a similar feeling to wanting to fuck them, not actually pursuing this feeling but curious if i'm alone in it?

Generally not the idea of swallowing them whole, more like eating their lips and some internal organs, also vagina and tits, asshole sometimes as well?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-125514_Photos.jpg (800x1280, 446.72K)

inb4 put me in the screencap

How’s life in Germany going for ya op?

Based serial killer, ygmi

I get the urge to eat girls asses. Not their assholes but like the butt cheek meat. I bite almost every girl’s ass that I fuck

Sets and reps for cannibalism mode?

Same.

>He was a good boy we never saw this coming

No but on an unrelated note I think your psychologist needs to see you. Maybe you should go visit.

I ate beef liver fir the first time 1 yr ago (first organ(

Since then i have same thing to female. I get hungry when i imagine their organs.
Fucking beef liver man

Attached: 1653869116833.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

Do you seriously think that's pretty?

What a queer you must be.

Attached: 1648132521740.png (594x390, 313.05K)

You should have the urge to eat DEEZ NUTZ

They would just give him benzos and as soon as he ran out he'd actually endeavor his sick actions

No but I got something kind of similar. I often fanaticize about wrapping girls around myself.
Not as in hugging, literally stretching myself into a thin meat blanket and wrapping around the girl until her whole body is covered in me.
I really like to imagine the heat that would come within and heat my inner walls.
I think its some kind of power fantasy like wrapping your hands around a girl, but instead of hands its your entire self.
Anyone else can relate?

No

"Yeah I can totally relate to you guys"

Attached: Screenshot_2020-08-02_at_16.14.02.png (558x570, 289.8K)

I like to eat college girls feet, pls don't tell anyone

Damn I need a "steal his look" on this

Nah, i do sometimes feel a killer instinct towards women though

Get help and/or kill yourself OP. You are beyond saving.

No but anyone else hugged a dead body before? I really want to hug a pretty girl and get comfy but i just feel so unsafe and angry that i cant do it. If shes dead i would still be able to get all the benefits but without all the stress and anxiety

Based