Could lifting save him or is it too late?

Could lifting save him or is it too late?
I have a very similar frame and body type at 32 years old.

Attached: 1655130540202.jpg (467x1024, 58.86K)

It's never too late to be better user

A lifestyle change would, but he doesn’t look like the type to do that

Lose some weight but not all. Loose skin isn't worth it

this. you can better yourself OP. my dad was 350 pounds but finally turned his life around at 50 years old after a heart attack. Know he is 58 and a cut 220. He said his motivation is to be there for his grand kids.

In one generation these men have made beards look incredibly effeminate.

Him no. You yes.

>MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEOGAME

Seriously. These guys have beards because of hormonal problems I'm convinced

It's unironically over for you OP if you look like that at 32. These fags in here are trying to make you overdose on copium. They don't have the balls to tell you the truth. Sure, you can lose weight and get healthier and look a bit better, but your body will never be remotely attractive no matter what you do.

Attached: AFB3804C-6E5A-4CFA-91D4-DBA817490603.jpg (640x640, 75.36K)

at that point i would kms

I still don't really know what you guys hate about this guy. Sure his face is pretty soi, but I think his physique is really good and I'm jealous of his body hair

This is a male who avoided utilizing his testosterone his entire life so all his body did was aromatize the majority of it. For him to be truly saved, he needs to hop on tren.

It's the turbomanlet proportions. His head is almost the size of his torso.

>TRYING HARD TO BEAT DA STAGE

Omg that's what it is

people like you don't perceive the uncanny valley and would get fucking destroyed by an android

plus the personality that develops from living the kind of lifestyle that produces the type of body in op isn't possible to save.

Also the obvious roiding

Given an unflattering shirt, I used to look like this.

270 a year ago. I currently weigh 190 with significantly more muscle mass. I can do sets of 10 pull ups and run a 5k. You can do it. Stop being a bitch.

>Could lifting save him or is it too late?
It's never too late user. He'll probably never be a Calvin Klein model but he can be big, lean and strong rather than... that.