What do you think her pussy feels like?

What do you think her pussy feels like?

Attached: 1608044538864.jpg (227x690, 60.6K)

Salty coins and bags of sand

>her
kek

Pretty nice probably

Fish with a drip of piss

Looks like she knows she has a soaking wet pussy that will make you act illogical.

Unironically die

Attached: 51ABEBB3-4573-486F-96F4-358AE3C2B8F6.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

I feel bad for this girl who has to interact with you. You always post this cunt and I wish you wouldn't. You're a worthless stalking loser and you should end it all OP, suck start a shot gun.

gay

Like every other, totally loose and not worth your time

pineapple juice

What makes you say that?

she's smiling

That's it?

What does pussy feel like?

Okay

Heaven

Like a warm bag of pennies.

Smug half smile, leg hiked up like that, she knows her ass looks great on those leggings.

like a fleshlight but it's made of flesh

why do people post her? I missed this may may.

It's probably pretty stretched out and blown out from all the BBC she's gone through, if you know what I mean

I don't know if my mate is talking shit but he told me a fleshlight really feels pretty damn close to the real thing.

test

Kind of, but you have to heat it up and the temperature is inconsistent, as is the lube. Some work well and some don't.
There's a sweet spot, but at some point it's easier to just fap and get it over with instead of being a coomer scientist.

>There's a sweet spot, but at some point it's easier to just fap and get it over with instead of being a coomer scientist.

i cant ever imagine using something like that

Basically, everything about what she's doing. You would know too if you weren't a manchild.