/fph/ out for blood taking down names

/fph/ out for blood taking down names

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17458312/date-thought-id-be-thinner/

Attached: Untitled.png (1027x696, 992.36K)

I miss the days when "the camera adds 10 lbs". Now it's "the filter removes 20"

>The Sun
Fuck off

kex

Imagine being a human being and having to settle in your one life with an ogre like that, imagine being denied of beauty for the rest of your life and that thing awaits for you at home, fucking fuck off

>they did not post the profile photos the guy was referring to

makes you think

imagine being alone

Attached: 1344156343001.gif (300x200, 903.01K)

I have a woman I'm shacked up with at the moment and I like her but I've spent like 4-5 years living alone in a really rural place, and I have personally always loved it. There was never once a time when I was "lonely" and in fact there are alot of times now that I wish I had more time alone.

I think it was Scipio or someone had a quote that "he was never less alone than when alone" and I agree with him. I think people, particularly city dwellers are completely over socialized

Don't have to imagine

man I wish I could live as a simpleminded rural & suburban retard

>morbidly obese
>danger hair
>balding
>facial piercing
>problem glasses
>neck tattoo
>crying and posting about it on the internet because you got called fat when you’re fat
damn, what a catch. that guy is definitely missing out. slay queen, you don’t need no man holdin’ you back.

Rural retards have always been the master race. Total privacy, more nature than I even have time to manage coming right up to my doorstep. Room for anything- shooting, gardening, orchards. My own fish ponds, etc. You get to know the land and have a connection with it- the lack of which is ultimately what makes city dwellers so twisted and incomplete.

make it 45

Based tripfag trips. Never settling.

you forgot the most based of all
>cooming in your sister

I'd rather be alone then having to come home to some fucking lunatic lazy ugly bitch driving me insane.

Eh idk city dwellers they just coom in their brother who used to be their sister.

Having lived in both I can assure you that city dwellers are on average much more retarded. All you have to do is drive in a city for 5 minutes to discover this for yourself.

I wish

Thats better than the ogre

Retarded take. Alone is much much better than having a smelly diseased mentally ill mass of fat living next to you.

"That’s definitely happened one time before."

She went on to say how it was even worse that the guy used it under the guise of being honest.

>WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME? WHY ARE MEN SO HATEFUL TOWARD ME?

I prefer it.

reminds me of this

Attached: f9db31e24e9a42adfd06005f844a8e139c05c121802555f0ca65fbf7e76fbf82_1.jpg (640x640, 55.63K)

lmao