WoW i burn like 600 calories fucking biking everyday. Why does Any Forums hate biking...

WoW i burn like 600 calories fucking biking everyday. Why does Any Forums hate biking? It fucking fun as hell and a great way to build/use your quad muscles since it all about burst.

Attached: 019EC986-329B-43C6-8D75-598B5AF62903.jpg (1250x831, 398.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EswgdPL3fuc
youtube.com/watch?v=jY97ZqiH6Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your quads will remain small if you just bike

Hurts my ass. How does it not fuck up your prosttate.

Also i may still start biking , but only at the gym. Outside you all look like fags with your tight spandex and yountake ip roads and should be pushed into trees or run over for being such fags in everyones way. You will probably fall at some point like they all do , going 40 mph and break some shit (you deserve it)

That said, mountain biking is cool

Any Forums is filled with a bunch of poorfags who are riding around in a $200 walmart bike.

>can't adjust his saddle
>talks shit about bikes
you just don't have what it takes

It hurts my gooch, even with the padded seats, and other bicyclists tend to be leftist BLM pandering faggots.

Attached: 1329619021448.jpg (311x311, 24.44K)

Get a properly adjusted saddle, so the weight is only on your ischia; wear padded shorts. Wear casual civilian clothes over any lycra.

Attached: Pelvis-diagram-1576[1].jpg (1024x600, 57.89K)

>not lifting along with your cardio
ngmi

>Why does Any Forums hate biking?
it does not. wtf u talkin bout

Any Forums hates bikers cause they always go on about the snobby bikers with $5k+ road bikes.

They also refuse to admit that spending money on a good bike isn’t dumb. A $1,500 trek/specialized is fucking amazing compared to your average china bike.

Nothing against biking itself it just seems like rooners and bikers like to really turn up the dial as far as the hipster cultured reddit tier "lifestyle hobby" type shit is concerned.

People dislike them for a reason tbqh and I feel bad for people who aren't that way but lumped in with them. However there can be no doubt that they are an insufferable bunch generally speaking.

try cycling up a steep bridge or hill several times during your training a couple of times a week. Your pants will not fit anymore in time.

I love mountain biking. I fucked up my knees running, got stuck pushing a sled and riding the bike. But man, I love the bike so much I'm not even mad. I totally ate shit on Saturday and my head still hurts.

You have to remember that there are a lot of burgerclaps here who don't understand that a bicycle is a means of transport, and only see the lycra-clad sports-poseurs.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 15-07-26 What makes Cambridge a model cycling city Laura Laker.png (620x372, 393.86K)

There are alot of Euros who forget that biking is not a viable means of transport unless you live in the urban or suburban cuck cage.

feels good living in the Netherlands having our own bike lanes and cycling "highways".

youtube.com/watch?v=EswgdPL3fuc

youtube.com/watch?v=jY97ZqiH6Ug

>tfw my two favourite exercise related hobbies are cycling and bouldering
Sucks that everyone thinks I'm a lefty faggot just because I enjoy sports that are filled with them. Worst part is that cycling used to be seen as a working man's sport and is inherently nationalist. One of the best parts about cycling is riding around beautiful parts of your country and admiring the view. MAMIL fags like to pretend this isn't the case, but people love watching the Tour de France through the alps but nobody gives a shit about the Tour of Oman and its endless sand dunes.

I still wear lycra when I do long rides though. Don't care if I look like a fag, it's far more comfortable when you're on the bike for hours.

Attached: 1654954434902.png (469x469, 175.13K)

>Why does Any Forums hate biking?
We hate the people who do it. You're dog shit inconsiderate trash excuses for human beings, and I enjoy seeing you maimed and killed.

Yeah I mean I'm sure there are decent folks out there who like those hobbies and I hate it for them. It seems like there is this same sect of the population that just absorbs and defiles things through sheer consumerism, and cosmopolitan hipster urban reddit faggotry. IPAs, Star Wars, beards, flannel shirts, running, biking, hiking, etc. You know what I'm talking about.

People hate cycling because Roadies are faggots who make it look boring. MTB'ers and gravelchads exist on a different plane of fun.

MTB is fucking gay. You don’t even go fast and you get eaten by fucking bugs.

It one of those flip-flops, since workers started to be able to afford a car, the rich could let themselves be seen on two wheels -- like how tans went fro showing you worked in the fields to showing that you had plenty ofleisure outside the wage cage.

>One of the best parts about cycling is riding around beautiful parts of your country and admiring the view
So much this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 15-25-27 Patience is a virtue on the road -.png (490x367, 356.72K)

i attest my well developed (if i do say so muhself) to casual cycling as a kid. i grew up in holland where you’re basically born already on a bicycle.