I get tired of drinking plain water all the time. Is this an okay substitute for soda and juice?

I get tired of drinking plain water all the time. Is this an okay substitute for soda and juice?

Attached: 943142ad-fa79-4173-bd55-557be1106f5b.3e434cccce46c19c874a43c12c0fcaf2.jpeg.jpg (1500x1500, 316.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EagzNomxTYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
/thread

Why?

because it's flavoured with some shit
just squeeze some lemon into water if you're looking for a different taste

You shouldn't consume anything from a can. The water is probably low quality as well.

>The water is probably low quality as well.
but the label says "captured at the Source™"

>dude don't drink from a plastic bottle because microplastics and shit
>dude don't drink from the tap because fluoride and arsenic
>dude don't drink from a can because I said so
I guess I'll go find a spring then

Attached: 819272c50a22e1b8da3575704a8f6757.jpg (367x332, 17.84K)

source deez nuts faggot

>I guess I'll go find a spring then
Literally what I've done my whole life.

My nigga cans have a plastic lining

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.56K)

Are you American?

get the normal unflavored perrier retard

>I’m tired of drinking water
>is water a good substitute

please be bait you retard

plain water ≠ flavored water

please be bait retard

glass bottles...

>I get tired of drinking plain water
utter child. You are categorically NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

Come to flavor town.

Attached: 20220613_193850.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

i worked as a packaging operator for a brewery. they most certainly do not have a plastic lining, that'd make them incredibly costly.

>To prevent any accidents, a protective coating is added to the inside of the soda can. Typically a polymer plastic lining, this coating shields the aluminium from the soda and prevents them from reacting together. Most fizzy drinks contain phosphoric acid and citric acid, giving them an average pH of 2.5

you can throw in as much fancy words as you like, you're still just lying. cans are just good old 100% aluminium

I'll give you an honest reply OP, the answer is yes. Nothing like a nice can of your favourite flavoured carbonated water. I prefer lime, but I've had decent ginger ale flavoured ones believe it or not

Not soda cans you utter freak

youtube.com/watch?v=EagzNomxTYg

natural flavors are fine numbnuts. i drink this shit all the time when i'm fasting and it doesn't kick me out

those cost more

I buy Coca Cola in glass bottles and they're barely more expensive than plastic.