Inflation fucking me up Any Forumsbros. How are you dealing with it?

Inflation fucking me up Any Forumsbros. How are you dealing with it?

Attached: 2D313D73-693D-4024-855D-2E7BA411D6EF.jpg (779x834, 138.88K)

Stop buying premade/processed garbage and snack foods. My grocery bills haven't changed in 3 years. Meats and vegetables.

holy goyslop

I agree but how have your bills not changed if meat is +30%?

Chicken is still $1.99/lb for a family pack near me. Canned tuna hasn't changed. Rotisserie chickens haven't changed. I splurge on frozen salmon filets sometimes, which have gone up, but the average bill doesn't change.

Having a high paying job (6 figs) means it doesn't really affect me.
But, I had a 30k job in my late teens/early 20s, and then a 60k job for a while in my late 20s before I hit a high paying job, so I know the game.
1) Cook everything yourself. Even a single outing will fuck up your food budget, which is why eating out is under the "entertainment" budget. A costco bag of basmati rice (25lbs), dry black beans, dry pinto beans makes the base for a lot of my dinners. Costco size oats makes the base for most of my breakfast, and eggs are cheap as fuck so they go everywhere (I even buy the expensive pasture-raised shit for better omega3/omega6 balance, and it' still cheap as fuck overall for a breakfast).
My most expensive meal is lunch, as it's a salad that I splurge on (jalapeno stuffed olives, some variety of nut, cherry tomatoes, mix of greens). I make a simple salad dressing with olive oil + balsamic.
Dinner is rice/beans/chicken. Sometimes I'll make tortillas (buying masa and making fresh corn tortillas is easy as fuck, SUPER cheap and tastier) and put all the shit into tacos with some salsa. Turkey chilli is also extremely easy and cheap and good.
I essentially eat for something like 2.50/meal on average because my base calories are so goddamn cheap.
Oh, and buy everything on sale when it goes on sale. It's a great way to add variety to your meals but not cost. When chicken breast goes on sale, I buy a metric fuck-ton of it and stuff it in my freezer. When shrimp go on sale, I'll buy it and make shrimp scampi (but otherwise will default to my regular dinners). I try to make a new recipe every sunday, and if it's good and cheap, I will rotate it into my dinners. If it's good and not cheap, I will add it to my "look for sales" list, and when the ingredients go on sale, I'll buy the stuff and make it. Can't go wrong.
I also garden a fuck-ton but you're kidding yourself if you think it will save you money. Maybe growing salad greens.

This is good advice. When I was "eating poor" and my grocery bills were $40 - $70 per month, oats were a good way to feel full and get decently healthy calories for cheap.

fucking ultraprocessed garbage. good rule of thumb: do not eat anything you cant tell what it contains by looking at it

Eggs, potatoes and dairy.

I deal with it by not being a nigger and having a good job where I don't even care that my gas went up and I don't complain like all the other poor niggers

eat less

>buys goyslop
omg all is so expensive!!11!

Do holes really?

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

I’m guessing this person posted it on Twitter expecting sympathy —> got roasted for being an idiot who buys no real food —> complained that people were attacking her for no reason and that you shouldn’t tell her how to live
Probably also gets takeout 4-6 times per week and gets mad her kids school requires them to have veggies instead of double French fries.
They also bought a new $50k+ SUV/Truck last year (96 month loan to afford the monthly payments) and bitches about gas prices

that's everything retard, ever heard of something called molecules?

no chance in hell there's more than $50 there

>4 12 packs of fizzy goyslurp

Ground beef is up 2% over the last 12 months, chicken is up 5%, tuna is down (!) 1%. Milk's up 10% though. I know this because I autistically catalog my Costco receipts.

Attached: FUh_srKWUAEEKGq.jpg (828x591, 64.31K)

eggs. You can buy a box of 60 for $7 from walmart.

The other day I was fueling up my foreign made economy shitbox sedan when I saw a woman fill her gigantic SUV, and when the bill came out to $105 she muttered "fuck you Biden" over and over like some cultust's mantra. Yeah, because Biden made you buy that car did he?

I think it’s two 24 packs of sprite and three 12 packs of dew. Really 84 cans